**The official DB1 thread! pictures, advice, tips, etc..! (4dr's part 4!)**

chimchong: i would post my car but mine is a 2dr. :rules:

why dont you post your car?!?

As the saying go’z…“If you have it, show it off!”

jdm4drda7…I think it is about time we all get to see your JDM DB1…Post some pics along with your comments. Even though the Rotas may be PLAYED OUT, I like them. And that is all that matters. Just like the way that I like the Fat 5z on her too. But many peeps think that those are played out too. I am OLD SCHOOL in many ways…

I don’t like to post so many pics of my Teg for many reasons. Only when I do new things to her that you can notice, is when you will see pics of her again…THANKS.

First I wasnt talking trash about either of your cars! They are both very nice! You guys post pics everywere, we have seen them both of them alot thats all! My remark was a friendly reminder that your car would look really good with some REAL JDM wheels! IM NOT HATING ANYBODY!!! ps I prefer the JDM DA7 so I dont have to be like everbody else, its tough to be different! DA7 is also a sedan!!! Oh ya those are REAL Desmond/Spoon wheels! No fake stuff here!

Seen that pic already. When is she coming out completed? I know that tha DA7 is a SEDAN. LOL! And I know that your Wheels are REAL…LOL! But not my taste.

So, does your Teg read DA7 on the VIN#? Or anywhere on her? Just wondering?

And I am not trying to start anything here with you, And I know that you are not a hater. For you have a nice DB1 and some creative ideas for her bright future. Keep up the good work. Oh and my remarks are friendly too… :wave: :smiley:

mdt115: You used to have a bra on your car didn’t you… i can see the line of the faded paint. I used to have it on my car too and it pissed me off.

Only on that shinny blue tag on the front core support! Im just wating for paint! GSR white or green??? Thats why I dont roll them all the time! “Hey are those Rotas?” That drives me crazy!!! Arnt you on My Space? :burnout:

mdt115: theyre 17s…dunno what kinda sides they came on the car :shrug: theyre coming off eventually tho.

jdm4drda7…WHITE…

jdmda7. u should sell the sw388s and buy some other jdm wheels. those dont complement your car.

Black

I thought this should be posted here as well (just so that this thread is 100% anti-56k):

Sweet sedans man, they all look nice and clean. Hey Redline, why don’t you clear your tails man. It’ll get more drools with the clear tails. It’s just a thought, its your ride. It’s clean, but i just believe it will look better with clear tails.

^^^i love that pic of that stock integra… but that height just kills me… that’s way higher than stock…

lol stupid tan line. the previous owner had the bra on for most of its life. Can you imagine how long the bra was on for it to fade noticeably like that? That’s why i keep it on at times… thinks on or off? it’s in mint shape too, not loose at all…

it looks like it comes short on both sides… but yeah, good call on losing them. but replace them with ek sides.

you’re probably talking about the superclean trick. :slight_smile: If I were redline, i’d lightly have the top half smoked… kinda like vw’s style… that’s LIGHTLY smoked. :slight_smile:

Hey, does anyone have the concept drawing of the db1’s???

my little contribution. it has a ways to go, having an identical parts car helps alot though.

the day i bought her

And now

sorry for the quality its a cell phone

and the parts car when it had the wheels on it

Is this what you want mdt115?

Or some drawings? I can do that too.

Wanna trade me cars also? I like yours better than mine. LOL :burnout:

I’ll take these huge ass pics off later.

Killahteg, Iv got Advan RGs, RH F24s and yes I dont like the Desmonds either! But they are the shit! I do need a set of Super Fins… Oh ya Redline I was thinkin the same thing! Your OEM rear lip is 90-91 only rite?

damn I just realised, I’ve only seen one db1 since I’ve had my teg, and really before that I dont remember seeing any, I always see DAs

man this thread needs some 2dr in it! :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: