**The official DB1 thread! pictures, advice, tips, etc..! (4dr's part 4!)**

hahaha!!! I want a 4 dr. baddd :rockon: :attn:

Isn’t this the infamous Vigor spoiler? I think it’s like the one on Devious’ sedan. Too bad it won’t fit my hatch:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8063860905&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Oh yes it will fit on your hatch.

:smiley:

Thought I would join you guys!

jdm4drda7 - i think the advan RGs will looks just great on your car. :up:

that DA is f*ckin badass… wow…

db1love: what size are your wheels? 15’s?

91IntegraLS…LOL. I was thinking tha same. I am going to clear them out and then install my new JDM Clear S2K Side Markers. To give her the total clear look.

I am now looking for some clean, if possible, Torino Red JDM Fenders without the side markers…So that I don’t have to cut holes in my own.

I need a paint hook up, bad! I have everything else… I bought this as a $600 shell, only thing on it was the doors, Its not to bad now! I need front bumper plate plugs! Anybody have any?

This is love.

MDT115: I remember somebody referred darkDB1 to someone who has access to the thin mouldings, and all kinds of crazy jdm stuff. But instead of just buying the mouldings, he also added more stuff (shipping would be cheaper)…

Haha… Damn everyone knows.

Im getting JDM 1 pieces for myself and the guy is looking around for DB1 thin side moldings since most of the DB1’s in the junkyards there are either stripped to shit or are in poor condition.

But yea, I requested other parts… All im actually wanting as far as JDM is just the headlights and side moldings.

I requested afew things for Devious since we share our hookups… Like the JDM horn button since he now has Honda badges and no other signs of “ACURA” so the guy found the circular horn button for him :smiley: which he just tossed in free and a new set of JDM 1 pieces since Devious’ headlights are in pretty bad shape with USDM 9007 Bulbs.

He’s waiting for the 90-91 JDM horn button to show up for my friend Ryan (NinetyInteg)… Then i think thats all we’ll get from him… I dont want to be to pushy with giving everyone hookups and having this guy run around finding stuff.

Well thats not all I want. I want 3 things more from him, then Im done:)

Thin Side moldings, Side window exterior visors and uhh… RHD dash mat for kevin?

Found this :sad:

mdt115 - thank you very much! :bow:

WOW…Some good cars gone to str8 hell. To bad.

Devious…That pic was awsome…And your Teg is looking great…Keep it up man… :wink:

:frowning: Poor db1! How sad. I WANT THOSE MOLDINGS! Yeah your right about what I want.:slight_smile:

Redline- Thanx bruh!:slight_smile: Im just tryin to keep up with tha Jones’ man!

I just noticed something :wtf: Do you see that skyline in there? Right above the Previa?

mdt115-- yeah they are 15’s.

I should have a proper photoshoot done soon!

some of as ralphy calls it THE BEAST! haha

db1love… :up: