**The official DB1 thread! pictures, advice, tips, etc..! (4dr's part 4!)**

Isn’t this the infamous Vigor spoiler? I think it’s like the one on Devious’ sedan. Too bad it won’t fit my hatch:

I bought one just like that a while back and it wasn’t as curved as the back edge of the hatch. Would have taken a lot of work to get it to fit right. There was about a 1" gap on each end. So I sold it.

Yeah my boy Tegboi bought one too, and it wouldnt fit his DA, thats how I ended up with it. I wanna know what that guy had to to so that it would fit, or if he got the JDM one.

I have recently learned that the JDM inspire, and the USDM Vigor have to different trunk designs. I dont know why.

Bump!

MTD, are those the volkswagen rims just repainted??? THEY LOOK SICK LIKE THAT :bowdown:

i gotta get some fresh pics of my car…ill have em up this weekend :salute:

PS, MTD, you have made my work computer desktop for the second time… :salute:

How about a '90 GS Sedan wearing the original GS 14inch alloys?

I sold my other sets of wheels…so now I have these on for the weekend until I get tires for my new set. Haha!

Ouch.

blackDB1… And she still looks great… That Lip Spoiler looks very nice. hehehe

Erks4drteggy…Nice pics man…THE BEAST is looking crazzzy. Hope all is good with you. June 24th is coming quick around that corner…

hey mdt…suggestion, i kno this site is all about red/clear taillights, but since your rims are bronze/gold…why not tape off your taillights and do them custom and finish w/ the amber all the way over(reverse light)…just a suggestion or food for thought…all looking hot, and the white DA that was posted like on page 2…sicc shit

what wheels did you get paolo?

i should take a pic of my new teg. anyone have a trunk lip spoiler for sale or a 92-93 trunk :cross:

Redline…thanks…nice to see you found the same lip!

Sup Yuri…I got these…

AH!! that pic of all those jdm cars is such a horrible sight! :danger:

thats what i thought you got paolo, since you made the other thread. next time you come up here give me a call.

Man youre just using this guy to no end

Did you ever get your lights in? Mine are just sitting on a shelf waiting for a day thatll prolly never come.

My contribution…

In the process of funding my LSVTEC as well as saving for some omni’s and nice wheels.

thanks ralph! and yes it is! but I doubt my cars gonna be finished for your meet so i’ll just end up riding out thre with eddy or jrock

Here’s some pics of my Fo Do…

Definately!

pics from today:

and I’m wearing my new white t-shirt I had printed with this on it:

wish i’d have photoshopped out the line before buying, but i didn’t notice it