thedb63's da build thread

very nice. hey I emailed you. hit me back when you get a chance:) very inspirational build. I love the engine bay. im hoping mine turns out as well:)

so clean:up:

thanks guys sorry i dont have to many updates just running low on funds as of right now couple things i need to do is figure out where im going to drill the hole in my firewall and put my interior back in… other than that im trying figure out all the part numbers i need for my inline fuel filter kit im going to do with -6 an fittings and i want all black fittings and flex hose so i mostly got all the part numbers i need but still need what the part numbers would be if they are all in black because i dont want the red/blue race fitting look…any help would be great here is a pic of what im talking about(this is not mine just an example)

very nice dan. hey anyone doing an extensive build knows about the money part. sometimes work is slow due to a lack of funds.

keep up the nice work. ill be mailing that stuff out tomorrow k:)

[QUOTE=thedb63;2157861]polished up my greddy/trust strut bar…so much better than it was before…yes i know there are two rusty bolts … im waiting for my upper control arms
[/QUOTE]

Hey, so how sure are that is a Greddy/Trust bar? I have one I got on a car a I just bought and it looks exactly like that:

If it is, then I’m pretty stoked, because I just keep finding more and more great stuff on this piece, hahaha

[QUOTE=mrpenny;2158467]Hey, so how sure are that is a Greddy/Trust bar? I have one I got on a car a I just bought and it looks exactly like that:

If it is, then I’m pretty stoked, because I just keep finding more and more great stuff on this piece, hahaha[/QUOTE]

thats exactly how mine looked as well!!!
here on page 21 is where i found out what mine was
http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?179700-Post-Engine-Bays-amp-Interior-Pics!/page21

on a side note… i got the hole drilled in the fire wall today ,and ran the harness through…got the subframe back in and ready to start putting all the wires back in under the dash…this is going to take forever!!!

Sweet!! Thanks man, I searched some more and came up with up with this (DarkDB1’s post):
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=8&TopicID=239017

Definitely stoked now, haha

got the harness through the firewall, im not doing the mil-spec at the moment…and got the dash back in going to try getting this thing back together now

these are all the fittings you will at least need in the color black to get for the inline fuel filter from summitracing.com i cant find two fittings in black thasts it so i might get them reanodized in black or paint them not sure…if someone can find them in black that would be great…please let me know if im missing something but i spent hours looking now…the one fitting that is blue whis is the 12mmx 1.25 is the fitting that goes into a civic si fuel rail 99-00 so if you dont have that you might have to find the right size for your specific fuel rail…

Earl s Performance 165056ERL - Earl’s Performance AN to Tube Adapter Fittings
View Image and Compare

Fitting, -6 AN Male to 5/16 in. Tube, Aluminum, Red/Blue Anodized, Each

Part Number: EAR-165056ERL

Transaction$9.95 $9.95 Remove Earl s Performance 350306ERL - Earl’s Performance Pro-Lite 350 Hose
View Image and Compare

Hose, Pro-Lite 350, Braided Nylon, -6 AN, 3 ft. Length, Each

Part Number: EAR-350306ERL

Transaction$27.95 $27.95 Remove Earl s Performance 991945ERL - Earl’s Performance Carburetor Inlet Fittings
View Image and Compare

Fitting, Carburetor Inlet, -6 AN Male to 12mm x 1.25 Male, Aluminum, Blue, Each

Part Number: EAR-991945ERL

Transaction$7.95 $7.95 Remove Earl s Performance AT935106ERL - Earl’s Performance Couplers
View Image and Compare

Fitting, Coupler, 90 Degree, Female -6 AN to Female -6 AN, Aluminum, Black, Each

Part Number: EAR-AT935106ERL

Transaction$13.95 $13.95 Remove Russell Performance 650133 - Russell Competition Fuel Filters
View Image and Compare

Fuel Filter, Competition, -6 AN Male In/Out, 3.000 in. Long, 1.250 in. Diameter, Black Anodized, Each

Part Number: RUS-650133

Transaction$24.95 $24.95 Remove Trick Flow Specialties TFS-22006 - Trick Flow® TFX™ Hose Ends
View Image and Compare

Fitting, Hose End, Straight, -6 AN Hose to Female -6 AN, Aluminum, Black Anodized, Each

Part Number: TFS-22006

Transaction$5.95 $11.90 Remove

good info:cool:

hey wats goood im the one who sold u this white integra wats good kit hit me up with a text 845 699 8209 i got a rhd DA i would like u to do a wire tuck and brake tuck ill pay u lets work somthing out

[QUOTE=thedb63;2158880]these are all the fittings you will at least need in the color black to get for the inline fuel filter from summitracing.com i cant find two fittings in black thasts it so i might get them reanodized in black or paint them not sure…if someone can find them in black that would be great…please let me know if im missing something but i spent hours looking now…the one fitting that is blue whis is the 12mmx 1.25 is the fitting that goes into a civic si fuel rail 99-00 so if you dont have that you might have to find the right size for your specific fuel rail…

Earl s Performance 165056ERL - Earl’s Performance AN to Tube Adapter Fittings
View Image and Compare

Fitting, -6 AN Male to 5/16 in. Tube, Aluminum, Red/Blue Anodized, Each

Part Number: EAR-165056ERL

Transaction$9.95 $9.95 Remove Earl s Performance 350306ERL - Earl’s Performance Pro-Lite 350 Hose
View Image and Compare

Hose, Pro-Lite 350, Braided Nylon, -6 AN, 3 ft. Length, Each

Part Number: EAR-350306ERL

Transaction$27.95 $27.95 Remove Earl s Performance 991945ERL - Earl’s Performance Carburetor Inlet Fittings
View Image and Compare

Fitting, Carburetor Inlet, -6 AN Male to 12mm x 1.25 Male, Aluminum, Blue, Each

Part Number: EAR-991945ERL

Transaction$7.95 $7.95 Remove Earl s Performance AT935106ERL - Earl’s Performance Couplers
View Image and Compare

Fitting, Coupler, 90 Degree, Female -6 AN to Female -6 AN, Aluminum, Black, Each

Part Number: EAR-AT935106ERL

Transaction$13.95 $13.95 Remove Russell Performance 650133 - Russell Competition Fuel Filters
View Image and Compare

Fuel Filter, Competition, -6 AN Male In/Out, 3.000 in. Long, 1.250 in. Diameter, Black Anodized, Each

Part Number: RUS-650133

Transaction$24.95 $24.95 Remove Trick Flow Specialties TFS-22006 - Trick Flow® TFX™ Hose Ends
View Image and Compare

Fitting, Hose End, Straight, -6 AN Hose to Female -6 AN, Aluminum, Black Anodized, Each

Part Number: TFS-22006

Transaction$5.95 $11.90 Remove[/QUOTE]

hey man whats new? remember i drove like 9 hours one way to your house to get it and then 9 hours to go back home…thats a little far for me to go and just do a wire tuck and brake line tuck…i would love to help a fellow g2 member out but i work everyday and im working 2.5 hours away just one way so i dont know when i would be able to have the time to even think about doing it…sorry i havent even worked on my teg in like a week or two… what ever happened to my turboed civic? i kinda miss having boost but i will get it again some day…maybe… good luckm with whatever you end up doing with the rhd… thats a awsome find!!!

well wat about this i drive out to u for a weekend in my rhd and we bang out the brake line tuck and ill pay u like 400 for a harness just like yours and give me a price on the brake line tuck

the brake tuck alone would probably take the weekend and then the wire tuck maybe a couple hours dont know how many hes done but maybe a day. this guy seems like he works his ass off.

get ahold of me 814-572-8137 and we will talk then

i havent got everything i needed for the car fuel line wise, but i managed to put the oem fuel filter back in and started the car,i only got one ecu code, its code 6 coolent temp sensor is it because i dont have the fan hooked up? or am i missing something …anyways im siked sorry still not off the jackstandsyet…ive been getting busy lately it sucks…

is it really touching concrete again? !!!

dan looks real good:) hey so are you relocating all your wiring harness and the fuse box?

Everything is getting tucked under the dash or under the carpet or something I dunno yet I haven’t got my odyssey p680 battery yet to figure out what I want to do yet so I will let u know when I know… Blackack from Colorado has a good thread about doing a wire tuck and fusebox relocation