thedb63's da build thread

That loom is sick:rockon:

Thanks guys still have to put the pins back in the plug but that’s about it

Hey did you have any problems with the heat shrink coming off of the looming itself. If not how did you get it to stay good? I had one or two pieces fall off so i electrical taped them any help with this? Its not a real big deal just curious

i bought the heatshrink wrap with the adhesive inside of it…it works fantastic

Oh shit i didnt even know they made that shit where can you get something like that at autozone and napa and some other place around my house doesnt have that kind for a fact i looked long and hard just for the shrink wrap to be the right size.

http://www.techflex.com/prod_PTN.asp

Thats a dope site lots of options for loom good looking:rockon:

yeah no problem

update on my brake lines
here are some pics:

drivers side

Looks good. I am not one for tucking the brake lines ill just paint mine when I get the engine bay painted. Guess that will be the shittiest part of my shaved engine bay lol.

latest update:
just got my steel fittings in…while i was waiting for them i wire wheeled and buffed my steel lines and clearcoated them…my bulkhead fittings are on back order untill next week so i dont have them hence the reason they are not in the firewall in the picture…but here ya go

alumiblasted the tranny and my new reman starter came in…just got something in the mail about my steel bulkhead fittings from summit and the said that the fittings got pushed back from june 10 to june 25… not happy…

Can’t wait to see more progers… very nice…

engines is in!!!

engine pics are working now

just so people know the part number for the throttle cable bracket that goes on the skunk 2 intake manifolds is 16411-p73000

Great build. Thanks for the helpful hints. It’s beautiful projects like this that makes every 2nd Gen Integra owner proud! Keep up the good work and update us!

small but meaniningful updates: rerouted the pcv valve hose, put on my type R throttle stay bracket, and my bulkhead fittings finally came! NOTE*if you dont ask for a different name type other than earls from summit your going to get earls unless you ask for a different…they kept saying my fittings were in back order so i finally called and they had the same ones from fragola i was not happy but i saved $16 because it wasnt named after earl…

polished up my greddy/trust strut bar…so much better than it was before…yes i know there are two rusty bolts … im waiting for my upper control arms

Looking good.