Thinkin about the old days..

Japanjay and ferret talking shit to each other about who did more work in the chairforce and ferret with the obligatory retarded picture of a stuffed ferret. Yup. Same ol G2IC!

Has the argument really come to that? Pretty pathetic. Not everyone uses their vehicle as a status symbol. Who knows how much money he has tied up in other things, like guns or camera gear or who knows what.

P.S. my Titan probably cost more than your 370z. Does that make me a better person than you?

MrPenny!!!

Still a good ol’ fashioned dick measuring contest on G2IC…

damn what happened to Macon? if this is the same one that was in Maryland I remember hanging with her a couple times, awesome girl. I was trying to do a G2IC meet around here in Maryland, but its like everyone has grown out of it. I will never get rid of my gsr, I have new cars, but my DB2 will always be here :slight_smile:

When I registered, I was a 17 y/o high school student. Over 10 years passed, I dont own an integra (dodge ram, lexus is250 now), I’m married, getting close to 30, graduated college, and made my career in construction management. Still have my 68 Javelin though.

Registered @ 16. Holy 11 years… Not married, still in college, moved from ohio, to florida, then back to ohio, now in texas. Doing nerd shit for a living. (Webhosting linux admin or something) If we wanna swing and measure things, you can see in my car in the recently purchased thread. It’s not 370z or anything… Went american once I got sick of being dropped and scraping all the things in a 4 inches in a 2007 Civic SI sedan.

:wave:

holy shit he’s still alive.

imma be near mobridge again in june. not that there’s a lot around there for having a beer, but we might bring some along. :up:

OG in the building.

I remember having a Italian guy in my trunk at one point when you lived in a house built like a fire station.

I was 17 too when I joined… 25 now and so far on car #9

I joined here at 16 in the summer of 98. Sold my car back in 2004 after finishing college (the first time).

Now, well I’m back in college (chasing a second degree), working as a Design Engineer. Married and have an 11 month old girl.

The vehicles I’m currently driving are:

2010 VW Tiguan SEL
2011 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI
2005 Honda CBR600rr (my track toy).

dark db1- wow that was a long time ago 2004 or 2005. That place I lived in was awesome. if i remember correctly we slammed your car with ground controls:)

[QUOTE=armedferret;2287258]holy shit he’s still alive.

imma be near mobridge again in june. not that there’s a lot around there for having a beer, but we might bring some along. :up:[/QUOTE]

Alive and well indeed, don’t make it around this place often. The wife and I are expecting another little Knight sometime in late June. So unless you folk make the jaunt from Mobridge to the Rapid Area I won’t be able to glimpse the ever elusive Mark.

we’ll be hitting up the Hills and Rushmore as well. betcha i can convince the old man to swing thru. :wink:

hahaha that pic of dave was awesome. good collection there steve.

You are correct Mr.Ryan… It was in 2005, But since I was still in high school and my income was very minimal. They were ebay coilovers that I got from another member for $20. And indeed I wanted it slammed and so it was for a good few months until I got tired of getting stuck and teetering in my driveway every day… Indeed, your place was sweet. You had the IS300 at the time too baller.

Wow thanks for the old pix :slight_smile: I’ll be posting up some of my own on G2IC’s Facebook soon. I found a CD from back in the 2000’s.

pretty sure it’s still the 2000’s. unless i just woke up from 90 years in stasis…

:giggle: