Thinking about a T25 Turbo...

I was doing some reading on different types of turbos such as T3/T4 and T25, etc… From that I gatherd that a T25 would best suit my needs since I never really do any racing. It said that a T25 would have power at mid RPMS (Like 4000+), and it spooled faster, which meant I got less power, but power more quickly.

What I need help with is knowing what turbo is right for my 93 Stock RS Engine, What PSI pressure can a Stock B18a1 Enigne handly safely? Since I don’t do many 1/4 Miles or drive at high rpms wouldn’t a T25 be the type of turbo I should get?

Re: Thinking about a T25 Turbo…

Originally posted by psYcoSix

What I need help with is knowing what turbo is right for my 93 Stock RS Engine, What PSI pressure can a Stock B18a1 Enigne handly safely? Since I don’t do many 1/4 Miles or drive at high rpms wouldn’t a T25 be the type of turbo I should get?

Honestly, this has been done to death in this particular forum. Try searching, using several different ‘keywords’ and see what you get. You are likely to find that answer quicker through a search. But, a simple short answer would be 6-8psi (max).