Tilt Sunroof

I think I’m the guy you speak of. I have the dc2 type of sunroof…here are pics, but It was already installed on my car…

Mines tilts and slides way back on top not inside. Ill show u all when I get home I’m sure I made a thread on it but probably didn’t incopoate the pics of it up and back…

Ill post pics by like 11pm tonight.

:slight_smile: Can’t wait to see the pics and the write up. :up:

Ok home and sh*t here’s some pics…(Phone Pics) Thought i had more regs but guess not

I like that. You got any tips or trick to the mod(s)?

Nah, mines is aftermarket, its a fairly cheap mod…like a good 4 bills, depending on where u do…works great, when i sell this car imma just put it in my 99 Si.

That looks sweeeeet! thats a neck breaker for sure. Most know how to go about doing this!:bowdown: Ive always envied the dc’s for having a tilt out sunroof, but now that i see it can be done to a DA i got to have it

“i beleive you can use the 92-95 civic moonroof’s.”

can anyone confirm this?

If someone confirms this, i’m picking one up asap because it will sauce up my DA nicely:dance: t

why does every one want a sunroof? The moonroof that comes on the DA’s is cooler. Cheap cars come with the crappy tilt up and out sunroof like sunfires and crapaliers. Expensive cars come with moonroofs that slide into the car like ours. silly mod if you ask me. But oh well, dare to be different.:rockon:

i agree

Cars with short roofs or minimum headroom slide over the top. If the car has room and a long roof they will go inside.

Honda cheapened out with Integra and never let the rear tilt/vent up to save costs.

yes but these people were talking about the whole thing sliding out the top. Yuck. My EP3 had a vent option but still slid into the car when opened. much better and probably less drag when opened?