TK's 500+ whp build

Some of you might have seen me on honda tech but since that site went to shit, i am here. I actually never knew this site was around till a few weeks ago.

I am really kicking myself in the ass for making a build thread but its only to keep my motivation alive.

I had a built stock sleeved gsr in it over late summer. i put down 350/250 on 13 psi. i was able to run a 12.1 at 120 MPH. That was the best pass i have ever made in my life… since then i was pissed i never hit 11’s…

poor driving, open diff… screwed my ass

09’s setup is going to be wicked… not the motor… but the turbo setup (building motor over summer)

With the help of friends and me getting motivation, this should be a fun project… Its been awhile since i built something new and its time.

I am going with a boostwerks top mount manifold. He said he was going to start making it this Friday… so hopefully soon i shall have it before x mas. Innovate traction bar is on order. After Christmas i am going to order my Borg Warner s366 turbo… its gonna be SIIKKK

I hope you guys enjoy this build as much as i am.

Well heres how the car sits…

BARE. i am going to redo my wiring also. i got some baller loom i will use.

my room is collecting parts though.

Parts came in today

-Blacked out fuel line. I am blacking out everything

-My sick ass intake flange from SLS

ill update as i build. should be a fun winter

oh ya. heres the car

i always like this car, good job

nice integra. Hope you make the 500+. Do you plan to make that on pump or race gas? The top mount should easily get you 500 whp. what is the rest of your set up?

its not really the manifold that it put you at that power. Hell a log manifold would. its all on the turbo.

i am going to be on e85

building it again? lol

is that the 3rd setup since you’ve got the car?

really nice ride. can’t wait to see the project take shape.

[QUOTE=Polska11111;1956192]building it again? lol

is that the 3rd setup since you’ve got the car?[/QUOTE]

first motor blew, b16 well it was a b16, made 320 on 12psi.

This time i am going to do it right.

I ordered most of the material for my intake manifold last night. Man alum adds up fast.

I am going to try to get my quaife in this weekend so i can drop back in my motor.

81.5 wiseco pistons
eagle rods
stock sleeves ( for now )
mild ported head
itr cams
skunk 2 valve springs and retainers

[QUOTE=TallKyle;1956257]first motor blew, b16 well it was a b16, made 320 on 12psi.

This time i am going to do it right.

I ordered most of the material for my intake manifold last night. Man alum adds up fast.

I am going to try to get my quaife in this weekend so i can drop back in my motor.

81.5 wiseco pistons
eagle rods
stock sleeves ( for now )
mild ported head
itr cams
skunk 2 valve springs and retainers[/QUOTE]

sweet. I cant wait to see this thing put all together! Ive been in the process of building my engine for about 1 1/2 years now lol. Slow work when i have no extra $$ to put towards the build. I was going to do almost the same setup haha:

84 wiseco pistons (already bought them)
eagle rods (already bought them)
benson sleeves/golden eagle. (still haven’t decided)
b16 head (still looking to see if endyn is going to come out with their head)
itr cams i was going to go with. Gave them to my brother and am going with gsr cams
skank2 valve springs and retainers (already bought them)

edit:

that Intake manifold is going to be sweet. make sure u post up pics of it!

sweet dude. finish it

worked on it for a bit today

mounted my front mount.

Got my tubing in for my intake. fits soo nice

Looks clean man. IC dimensions? I see you are carrying the simple green, I love that shit :wink:

Nice, my bedroom is also collecting parts.

I like that steering wheel, very curious to see this intake manifold.

[QUOTE=TallKyle;1955983]
[/QUOTE]

you happen to have any hi-res versions of this pic? would make a nice wallpaper

32x12x3

I love simple green. on the back of the bottle it says you can wash your clothes with it… i may try it. since it does smell super good

haha

My manifold is complete , Boostwerks is shipping it tomorrow

:rockon:

Jobe’s old DA!!! Looking just like it did when he had it!

yep

everything minus the engine bay

thats how it looked before i torn it all apart a few weeks ago

You ran a 12.1 without lsd? WOW! Slicks do wonders apparently…

yo kyle what you got holding ur bumper in place if you cut off ur bumper support?

Yo… TK. what’s up man? I always ‘read’ your posts at mwir.net. I’m from the the city of wind too, hey man hows your ruckus doing? Man I believe you’ll do great on your set up. mad love on your o.g. wheels. can’t wait too see your car in person. nothing but respect TK.

i cut the center of the support out.

Omega90lsr- sold the ruckus to fund this project. it was well worth it. i am too big for that thing. haha plus going 80 on a scooter is scary