Treasure Island 7.16.05

John

one piece JDMs photo with flash
photo without flash

$120 is a fair price but i am only going to sell them if RaM’s “purty headlights” turn out nice. i when i see a photo of them looking good on a G2 ill put a pre order in on them and then you can have my one pieces.

and i own this page

damn your a post whore… :rockon:

we gotsta stick together… hahahah

austin…ill give u $140 for them :cross:

PwWwHhhAaAaHhHHaAa…i remember that picture…:rofl:

Hey Ryan, didn’t you say your exhaust was on back order? Which company did you order it from? Just curious.

TURBOIMPORT.COM

Yah, its on back order… :mad: …but it didnt say on the site…

I e-mailed you back about it…did you get it?..

yo CagaLeche did u get ur one pieces yet so i can get those corners haha so i can atleast start to get that g2 look back haha :rockon:

Yea I got it. I also emailed turboimport back and kinda complained. Thats when they mentioned the scratched exhaust and the others are on back order. Oops, must have slipped their mind. how convient they just remebered when I emailed them. :gunleft:
Oh well I ended up ordering a Greddy SP2 from a friend of mine who has a shop for $470 shipped brand new.
Thanks for the info Ryan.

You’re Welcome!..I dont think I ever heard the greddy SP b4…well hope to see that exhaust next time I see you, so i can check it out. Hopefully by then I’ll have my RS*R on too…:)…

Hello…That lil BBQ looked mad fun. I have a 92 GS 4 door. I was wondering what kind of Trunk Spoiler is that on the Black 4 door Teg with the C/F Hood and Front C/F Lip? I have been looking for a similar Trunk Lip for a long time now but no luck. Thanks. My E-Mail is RalfyLugo@hotmail.com. My Teg is #15 of the Top 50 Rides in Prostreetonline.com The Tegs look awsome. I am in the makings of throwing a BBQ in South Florida soon. Be safe.

That lip on that one with CF hood is discontinued, Only once out of the 1 year and 2 months iv been here iv seen one for sale…