Turbo da9 build.. slowly but surely

!!!UPDATED: New Pics!!!

** i put this in the forced induction section because this car will be going on boost this also allows me to finally introduce myself. thanks for the comments**

So after 4+ yrs i finally gave up on my lude lol. I always wanted a DA so i sourced this one out from a friend of mine who needed money. Big big plans for this car (quick & simple). But no rush, however slowly but surely. So far I’ve managed to fix just what will keep the car on the road (its my daily). Axles, front wheel bearing, sunroof etc… NO WHERE near being done, but thts ok. Thanks for the comments …

Lude at its prime lol

When i brought it home

How it sits (for right now)

I gotta paint tht fender

Needs motors mounts bad (all of them are broken) so i picked these up

good luck with the build

Thanks

:corn:

update

It’s been a while since I last updated the build. After months of research I have almost everything ready in for boost.

Obd0 - obd1 conversion harness:

T3/T4 .57 trim turbo w/ down pipe (turbo is temp):

HKS SSQV V3 b.o.v -&- Blox “sandwhich” adapter:

38mm tial wastegate:

Precision 650cc Injectors:

Intercooler piping was going to be custom made, until I found a company www.go-autoworks.com who makes a specific setup for the da. Price is reasonable too. Anyone ever use their product?

Hey Crank86, looks good so far man, keep up the good work!
Yes, i have I/C piping from go-autoworks. Talk to greg, i have a backdoor I/C, and he fabbed me up a custom piece from the kits you’re looking at. Cool guys:up:

Go-Autoworks does topnotch work, I go with them for everything

thanks for the feedback. i also have to pick up a traction bar, for downpipe clearence.

http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?154063-Z10-traction-bar
There is a lot of good info. Out there but don’t cheap out on a traction bar. Our cars stability depends on this solely in the front, and without one, you will crash. There are only 2 traction bars I’d get and that is z10 or full-race. The others are out there but those 2 are proven for years and both designed by Geoff(owner of full race).

[QUOTE=smokeintegra;2260326]http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?154063-Z10-traction-bar
There is a lot of good info. Out there but don’t cheap out on a traction bar. Our cars stability depends on this solely in the front, and without one, you will crash. There are only 2 traction bars I’d get and that is z10 or full-race. The others are out there but those 2 are proven for years and both designed by Geoff(owner of full race).[/QUOTE]

That’s good info thanks. I was thinking about going with an innovative setup. I appreciate all the help

Innovative has changed there design, and the one I refer to in my review is based on there old design. I don’t know much about there new design though or if it hangs low like there previous. Good luck on your project

Thanks for the kind words guys.

OP, On the traction bar I’d also suggest looking at the Full-Race or Innovative. We’ve installed both, both fit and work great. The Full-Race bar is hands down my favorite for this chassis.

That Tial gate pictured is not authentic Tial. Id dissasemble and inspect that piece before using it.

^^ agreed on the Tial. ETD V3 traction bar are great also, i think it has the best clearance out of all the other bars.