turbo integra wont stay running

hey guys Im having an issue with my turbo da I was pushing it pretty hard today all ther sudden the car stalled now evertime I start it it will hardly run idle is all over the place and if I take it out on the road as soon as I take my foot off the fuel it dies but seems to work good other then that I have tested compression it is good also fuel pressure is stable while running im thinking possibly a vaccum leak or something to do with the tune ? because right after we dyno tuned it I took it for a drive and everytime the clutch was pushed in it would die so the guy tunning it fixed it and I never had an issue with it again until today any input would be appreciated thanks

would also like to add that I noticed when the car is idling my air fuel gauge is reading as rich as the gauge will show and it is a wideband aem gauge not a cheap narrowband and when I hold the rpms at 2500 it will go back to 14.7 like it always stayed at before this incident

what is the compression? and check all the vacum lines

170 across the board for compression and inspected all vaccum lines and did the throttle body cleaner trick to see if there was a jump in idle found nothing also checked for boost leaks found nothing

well found out that my timing belt jumped 3 teeth got it reset car idles great and air fuel reads 14.7 at idle but now when I put my foot on the fuel it starts running lean and if I hold the throttle at 1300 the engine will rev upo and down between 2000 and 1300 I datalogged this condition and the tps is reading 0 percent while this is happening so im assuming my tps went out on me ?

Did you re-check your compression after adjusting the timing belt?

As far as TPS, do a voltage sweep test to see how it’s acting.

i had another throttle body with a good tps so I swapped it with the throttle body on my car and now it seems to be working much better still dosent seem to be getting as much boost as it was before but I bought a vibrant vaccum manifold so im gonna install that so I can hook up my boost gauge and find out for sure thanks for the help guys it is appreciated

are you using hondata? Hondata is what I have so that is all I know. but my buddies car was doing similar things (not boosted) and In my smanager there was an option to pull all timing advances and “set timing” I did that and it went from running like pile to the way it was supposed to… long story short. jumper the plug on the passengers side kick pannel so that the ecu doesnt compensate for timing, and use a timing light and make sure it is timed.