UK - DA6 One-piece Headlamps, Electric mirrors, Bronze glass, Thin mouldings, EM Bars

… see next post for remaining items for sale.

Item for sale: JDM DA6 Bronze Rear Quarter Glass Windows

Price: £50 ($75USD)

Description: The bronze coloured glass, only found on the JDM DA Integra’s. These are in good condition, although the LH Glass has some minor scratches through the centre (the camera struggled to pick the marks up, but they should be visible in the pics)

Pictures:

Item for sale: JDM DA6 92-93 OEM Steering Wheel

Price: £30GBP ($45USD)

Description: In good condition. Has some wear across the top half of the leather wheel, but to be expected from a used item. This Steering wheel has the OEM ‘Integra’ horn button.

Pictures:

Item for sale: JDM DA6 RHD Interior Fuse box Cover

Price: £10GBP ($15USD)

Description: Will clean up perfectly. Has the original fuse diagram sticker, with the Japanese lettering.

Pictures:

Item for sale: JDM DA6 Interior Switches

Price: £5GBP each ($7.50USD)

Description: OEM Interior switches for Hazards, Electric Sun-roof, Fog lights, and rear window heater.

Pictures:

Item for sale: DA6 Door handles

Price: £15GBP ($22.50USD)

Description: Door Handles with lock switches. Good Condition.

Pictures:

Item for sale: EM Racing Triangulation Bar

Price: £40GBP ($60USD)

Description: This addition triangulates the trunk floor bar and the rear strut tower brace (I also have rear trunk wall brace for sale). One of the rod ends isn’t pictured, however will be included in the sale. In very good condition. This is the longer bar out of the two pictured below.

Pictures:

Item for sale: EM Racing Trunk Wall Brace

Description: Made from high stiffness to weight ratio 6061-T6 aluminum, this upgrade prevents the brittle trunk wall from flexing. Can be used in conjunction with EM Racing Rear Strut Brace and triangulation bar (advertised above) to improve the rigidity of rear trunk. In very good condition.

Pictures: See above

Item for sale: E-Tech Front strut brace

Description: Connects front shock towers together, in order to improve chassis stiffness. Cleared my ABS unit on my RHD JDM DA6. Good condition

Pictures:

Item for sale: DC Sports Rear Lower Tie Bar for DA Integra

Price: £20GBP ($30USD)

Description: Connects the Rear LCA pivot points together to reduce chassis flex. The rod end is looking quite rusty, however it shouldn’t need adjusting in order to fit a DA. Average condition, bar itself would benefit from a good polish.

Pictures:

Item for sale: Cusco Front Lower Tie Bar for DA Integra

Price: £20GBP ($30USD)

Description: Connects the front LCA pivot points together to reduce chassis flex. It appears as though, a portion of the middle section has been ground away, perhaps to clear the exhaust manifold. This has created a small hole in the same area.

Pictures:

price on headlights shipped to US

price for power folding mirror shipped to US.

I would ask, but I cant see it being beneficial price wise to ship any of these things to the US.

But if you’re providing quotes…sidemarkers to Phoenix, AZ 85048

dang, good prices. i know shipping something as small as side markers to the UK is already $40. idk how much it is from the UK to the US.

Price on shipping for the bronze glass to British Columbia please.
ck_integra83@hotmail.com

Right, I will try and get everyone shipping quotes over the course of today.

Shipping itself is not as expensive as some of you may think. I’ve already shipped many items to the US, including larger items like rear seats, speedo cluster, manual seatbelts etc. Smaller items like the side markers are cheap to ship to the US, I’d be surprised if shipping costs any more than £10 ($15USD). I will double check today though. I’d hazard a guess that even though shipping prices will rise with the size and weight of the item, my total prices shipped will still be competitive against those comparable items already in the US. If they are not, then I will reduce my asking price accordingly.

sounds good. curious. would you be able to source trim pieces from a 4 door for the manual seatbelts?

$175USD shipped using FedEx (delivery within 2-5 working days)

$135USD shipped using FedEx (delivery within 2-5 working days)

[QUOTE=da6YO;2266880]I would ask, but I cant see it being beneficial price wise to ship any of these things to the US.

But if you’re providing quotes…sidemarkers to Phoenix, AZ 85048[/QUOTE]

$27.50USD shipped using Royal Mail Airmail (delivered within 5 days)

[QUOTE=ck_integra_rsi;2266924]Price on shipping for the bronze glass to British Columbia please.
ck_integra83@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]

$135 shipped using FedEx (delivery within 2-5 working days)

I highly doubt it… it’s very rare to see a DA/DB over here in the UK.

what is ur paypal?

Paypal address is: aaron_rose8@hotmail.co.uk

thanks for the pricing. i’ll pass i was hoping a little cheaper to have an extra set of one pieces sitting up to do some modding to. i’ll allow someone else to get this great deal though

Do those side markers come with the socket too? I’ll take them if so.

I’m afraid not :frowning:

Are you willing to separate the h4h retaining clips from the one pieces?

No, sorry. I’d like them to go complete.

Ah balls, how did you have them working on your car?

I had them all wired up with the socket. To be honest, I didn’t even realise that US cars don’t use side repeaters, hence I didn’t think to cut the plug off the loom.