UK - DA6 One-piece Headlamps, Electric mirrors, Bronze glass, Thin mouldings, EM Bars

interested in the cusco front lower bar and the jdm thin side moldings, quote shipped to 54729. i looked through the thread and couldn’t find any info on the side moldings. maybe i overlooked it. can you please describe the condition of them and is it a set of 6 for a 3door. thank you

If you still have the bronze glass lmk. Dantbhony2@gmail.com

I would like the cusco tie bar. Can I get a price shipped to orlando fl 32829 thanks

Hi. I’m actually on holiday in Orlando at the moment! I’ll get you a price shipped when I get back to the UK.

hw long are u going to be here for ? maybe we can meet up? let me know.

Sorry I’ve only just seen this. I go back to the UK tomorrow, so a bit late now.

how much for the bar shipped to orlando ? 32829 and also can u get your hand on the third brake light that says integra ?

Hi rosey, just letting you know i’m still interested in the cusco front strut bar. can I get a shipped price to postal zip code 91709? ran.rwolf10[at]gmail[dot]com. thanks!

Still got the bronze windows and one piece headlights? Email albertomartinez991@gmail.com