UK - DA6 One-piece Headlamps, Electric mirrors, Bronze glass, Thin mouldings, EM Bars

interested in all the em racing bars and how do they go connected???

The two EM Racing bars I have for sale here, triangulated trunk bar and trunk wall brace (http://www.emracing.com/products.html), bolt up together with the rear strut brace (I don’t have this one for sale). Rear strut brace connected by the long one (triangulated trunk bar) to the one mounted on the rear “trunk” wall. US models have two small mounts on the rear inner boot, facing frontwards; this is where the rear trunk wall bar is located. For more info, see here:

http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?141023-EM-racing-trunk-wall-bar-setup/page2&highlight=triangulation

do you have all hardwear?? how much shipped to 33321. ft.lauderdale, fl… BTW the power folding mirrors are great!!@@

I don’t have the bolts for the trunk wall brace…I’m sure you could get a couple of stainless bolts for a few dollars though. $155 USD for both bars shipped. Glad the mirrors are all good :slight_smile:

How much for the side markers and thin side moldings shipped to gaffney, sc 29340 thanks and good luck with sell. I’m ready to Paypal you today.

$135 shipped for both items. Shipping via FedEx, should take between 2-5 days. Please be aware side markers do not come with the light bulb holder.

yes im aware, thank you for informing me though. I’m wanting them for spare, its always good to have a spare of something like that. If you have already posted your Paypal then don’t worry about it I will send you payment asap. Thanks for the fast response, I would have replied earlier but have been at work .

Thanks for payment, they will be sent out Monday or Tuesday. I’ll forward you a tracking number etc when they have left. Cheers

Ok sounds good, thanks, take it easy

Do you have the interior pillar panels?

No, sorry.

Bump! Still some good parts left for those interested.

What is still for sale thanks

Everything listed on the first page

hey can you send me pics to acuramadness@gmail.com the back of the steering wheel want to see where you put in the bolt cause i have cruise control thanks

Will send you pics next weekend. I’m away from home at university until then.

Interested in a few parts. Can you please email me at zacattack74@yahoo.com. Thanks

Bump

Do you still have the door handles up for sale i am interested and would like them shipped to the 91913 area

im intrastead in the steering wheel. what shipping would be to king of prussia PA 19406 usa. lmk email geraldcorrao@yahoo.com