UPDATES: G2IC Clothing Fund Raiser. 2013-2014

Finally got my order in. :smiley:

:rockon:

placed my orderā€¦ i wanted to get more but figured it would be a little overboard with the g2ic swagg

Iā€™m super excited to get these going again. I hope thereā€™s a mad rush in these final days to increase the numbers.

Oh yeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!! Just placed my order for a hoodie

Canā€™t wait to get the hoodie, shirt and decal Neil :excite:

Neil, Will it be open till 11:59 ET January 30th? Just looking for a specific end-time.

A hoodie and 2 shirts ordered!!

2 hoodies and a t shirt ordered!!! im oober excited I cannot wait:) these are already my favorite article of clothing

There was no specific end time. I just closed it about 2 hours ago. Iā€™m not sure why the end time actually mattered. It wasnā€™t an auction :stuck_out_tongue:

I placed an order but I just noticed that the paypal payment did not default-add my shipping address!!! Fail. How can I send it to you?

Youā€™re killinā€™ me Smalls! Send me an email with your order #. (It should be a 4-digit number).

Tallying is underway. I hope to hear back from the printers before the end of the week.

is it too late to make a change to my order? im starting to worry that the XL shirts i ordered will shrink down to be too small. i want to change them to XXL.

You didnā€™t give me ANYTHING to go on with respect to what your order was. Give me your order # and Iā€™ll change it. Iā€™ll check back here when I can. No guarantees on a size change at the moment but it would really depend on how quickly you respond.

A few of the orders were only stickers, which means those people paid for priority shipping when it wasnā€™t necessary. Iā€™ll be refunding a portion of those order amounts.

Order number 1716

Ah that isnā€™t an easy fix because each of those 3 shirts will cost extra. If you still want to do it, youā€™ll need to send me another 6.50 via Paypal nfulfx@gmail.com. Put the order number in there and Iā€™ll change the order. If you donā€™t want to bother, let me know that as well.

If you want to chat about the sizes, look me up on gmail chat: nfulfx now.

Sorry for the trouble neil. Money sent.

Got it!

Cā€™mon mail man !! One hoodie One decal

Haha! No news to report yet. Iā€™ll make a new thread once I hear word back about the printing process.