UPDATES: G2IC Clothing Fund Raiser. 2013-2014

i sent ya an email regarding my address as well. paypal didn’t add it:( just wanted t make sure you got it

i want to say i placed an order for a zip up hoodie and 2 stickers havent received either of them i have a verifed account and confirmed shipping address through paypal could someone please look into this its been over a month i want to say

I’m not sure but I do t think anything’s shipped yet.

Ah, should have ordered a sticker.

Have patients guys! Neil said once he received ALL the orders at January 30th, he would THEN place one single large order with the printing company to have them made, THEN he would send them out once he got them.

Thats correct !!

The quote is taking a bit longer than expected… Nothing has moved yet unfortunately. I think the printers got swamped with new-year orders. Stay tuned.

CHAGG, if you filled out the address form on the G2IC Store page with your address I should have it, regardless of what Paypal provides. I’ll get in touch with those that have erroneous addresses.

thanks =for the update i was worried and im anxious to get mine and sport it

I completely forgot, but the printer is in PA, and with the recent ridiculous ice storm, everything has been messed up. Hence the delays. Thanks for your patience.

Can’t wait to get mine. Hoping it stays somewhat cooler down here in NOLA so I can rep at Mardi Gras meets and the upcoming Lakefront Meet. I’m like the only guy down here with a Gen 2 Integra.

Is there anyway to get your decal printed on a XXXL shirt? I bought my father in law a 92 coupe but he loves the car and really getting into it. He’s a rather big guy and I couldn’t get him a shirt b/c the limit was 2X. Just wondering if it was possible to get a shirt made local with a size he can fit after washing.

It is possible, but because the artwork is not scaled, it looks badly proportioned on a 3XL.

I hear ya… no big deal. I figured the scale would look a bit odd.

ohh okay just making sure thank you!

I received the invoice with their apologies: The snow/ice storms in Pennsylvania have really caused a backlog. They are now estimating that it will take until 28 February for the shirts to be delivered to me. I need to double-check the invoice and pay for it. I hope to do that between today and tomorrow. After that, it will take me a few days to pack and ship everything out. So I’m now estimating it will be mid-March before they arrive at your doors.

So there’s another massive storm coming through right now. I don’t think anything’s gonna move on this between today and tomorrow unfortunately. I think next time I do this, it won’t be winter time. This season is just not good for doing anything productive.

Just made the payment!

Yayy, progress. It has been a brutal winter up here so I completely understand the delays.

The few of you that ordered stickers only, you should have received a refund on the shipping (because it was overcharged). Those will be going out Tue/Wed.

:up: for legit guy. Mostly others would of kept the overcharge difference.

:think: These showed up today.