UPDATES: G2IC Clothing Fund Raiser. 2013-2014

The majority of the orders just left my house: Around 85 of the 105 total packages.

Almost all the international orders will be mailed (via USPS pickup service) on Monday. We are expecting another storm here though, so the pickup may be delayed.

Just got mine to-day! Woot!

Got my stuff in today too!!!

Thanks for the package Neil. I didn’t find the g2ic g-string though :giggle:

Got the package! Much appreciated!

Wow I wasn’t expecting CA people to get it that quickly. That’s really quick for USPS for over a weekend and with a bad winter storm!

Bonestock: Sorry about the G-string. I did think about that a few years ago but got no bites.

Just got My hoodie today and it looks GREAT!!! Thanks Neil!

The mail man came thru, he’s a good dude

well damn… i guess my stuff wont be here until forever =[

Were you the APO address? I had nothing for Japan.

yup… that was me =\

shipping times to me, for whatever reason, have been extended to 4-6 weeks. anything that gets here sooner than that is a blessing. its the only thing i hate about living here…

[QUOTE=DA_all_day;2311400]yup… that was me =\

shipping times to me, for whatever reason, have been extended to 4-6 weeks. anything that gets here sooner than that is a blessing. its the only thing i hate about living here…[/QUOTE]

It was still sent priority mail. :shrug:

I sent the tracking # to the email stated on your G2IC account.

yea… it doesnt matter if its overnight or snail mail. somewhere in the system there is a massive hold up. its not just me the affects. its everyone over here.

I’m like a little kid waiting for Santa right now. :confused:

Got my hoodie and stickers yesterday, just in time for my birthday today…great gift to myself!

do they have to be signed for upon delivery?

I got mine, thanks alot man I don’t really have much clothing that I like but I def like my t-shirt and hoody.

Nope.

Hello from BC, Canada! I was wondering whether my package has been sent out as of late?
Thanks for the updates!