UPDATES: G2IC Clothing Fund Raiser. 2013-2014

[QUOTE=N FUL FX;2310600]

:think: These showed up today.[/QUOTE]

:excite:

Pokemons? :think::think:

If you can spot yours correctly, you can get it for free!

Challenge accepted. In the first box to the left; the package below the the package closer to the background. :clap::clap:

well i know mine is one of those big boxes on the right… i say the 3rd one…

i would like to know what the bill looks like at the post office for all that…

It’ll probably approach $800 I think. I do it all at home. When you buy the postage online, the cost is cheaper. That way I don’t have to put boxes in the teg and wait in line. I love that they’ll send a truck out to pick up the stuff at the house too.

I do have to get a few of the orders remade. So I’m giving you all another chance to get an order in if you’d like. Reply here.

Where do I sign up PayPal is ready

In that case, I’d like to add to my current order (Inv ID: WC-1650)
I’d like to add a black shirt and another Oxnard grey shirt; both are 3-door Large. Thank you. Please let me know if you need more info.

Just go ahead and tell me what you’re interested in. I’ll take the payment later, I just want to put the order in. If I don’t get many people responding, I’ll just get a bunch of Tees in white or black in LARGE sizes to get the number up to reduce the overall cost.

Xl hoody, tee shirt and some g2ic stickers please. Im Ben White on facebook.

new order , ill take a 2xl black tee with 2 door logo , and 2 stickers please

Medium black 3 door t shirt and 2 stickers please.

I’d like to get in on this as well: 1 medium gray t-shirt (2-door), 1 medium black pullover hoodie (2-door), 1 sticker please (2-door).

Can you add three g2ic stickers to my hoodie order??

Hi Neil, bit late to the party here but if you end up with anything in a size small I’d be interested in a T and/or a zippered hoodie. :slight_smile: Color is not super important but if I’ve made it in time for a proper order, I’d prefer Dark Green T, Dark Gray Hoodie. Thanks! (2 Door logo)

if im not too late i would like one large tee shirt in black one large in gray both 3 door styles please, also two blue stickers. thank you!

Mrs. NFULFX and I are working on getting the majority of the orders out by Saturday.
International orders may take a bit longer.

The packing continues. The additional order was also placed today. Unfortunately, because of the differences in inks and designs, I couldn’t get all of what some people had posted, but still purchased a “strategic” order. I will post these up for sale in the G2IC Store when they are available (within two weeks).

I’d like an XL hoodie and tee in black along with 2 more stickers. Thanks for always keeping G2IC going, Neil!