WA regular meets??

Stevo I am down to go too. Pick a day and me and my girl will roll out there. It will give us something to do besides going out somewhere to eat and drink like we usually do.

Im down down down down

you sure your down? im not convinced :hugs:

A meet definately sounds good. I’m down with anything around Seattle but if it’s a buffet you are looking for, my fav is the Chinese Buffet in Lacey. Big area, right off of I-5, and even a cinema for those movie lovers :slight_smile:

http://local.yahoo.com/info-22260561-main-chinese-buffet-lacey

I would have to say my favorite chinese buffet is the one down in dupont. Man that place is the shiet.

Stevo, yo man just come up with a time and which day to meet on and where to meet and I will meet ya. Maybe we can get a couple more G2’s to meet up and roll out there even if there is only one of them racing. My car is not going on the strip. Not a fan of breaking stuff and my car is more set-up for a track. Oh and probably the best and easiest place to meet so no one gets lost and also make for a nice little cruise to bremerton would be at the KK at the tacoma mall.

the lacey buffet has a small parking lot unless we meet up in the shopko lot next to it.

sounds good we could meet at KK around 10am if not earlier cause i might actualy do bracket racing instead of the test and tune on a saturday for shits and gigs but def the 21st il get more info about the race schedual i already got some local g2s that are gonna run with me just some stock ls’s but still a good time to be had lol waiting on my clutch

Why not meet up in T town i think that would be more nuetral for people

On the 21st count me in.

hey guys bad news i wont have my new clutch by the 21st my tax return wont be here tell the 24th so gonna move to the 28th or maybe april 4th will see how everything goes k but i dont think the 21st is a go unless i get a new clutch next week lol il let yah know

What clutch are you looking at? I got the CC stage1 six puck and it has been in for the last 2 years, mated to a fidanza flywheel, and trust me when I say it has been beat on weekly and still grabs like a champ. I only paid $300 for the clutch with the pressure plate new. Will never buy another brand of clutch again.

But anyways, just finalize a day and time and I will be there as long as nothing military wise is going on that day. And stevo, if you need a place to do the work at, we got a bomb ass place on base that is only $6 a hour for lifts and any tool that you could fathom. You can do motor swaps to welding to anything in between there.

yeah i was looking into the CC kits just home for lunch eating some cali rolls lol il finalize a date when i get the clutch in gonna get it ready to come out this weekend also gonna have the db back on the road and lookin fresh by april lol

got room for a noob? well new to the forum. anyways I would like to meet you guys.
kuppa I gotta see your ride up close.

hey japanjay you talking about Ft. Lewis? I’m working on the new barrocks on N fort the building is on 41st division.
sorry NOT trying to thread jack

its cool man this is a wa thread so all wa talk is cool

anybody want to meet up around seattle?

i think that is what we are trying to figure out. but most of the people are from the southend, thats why they are trying to figure out something that is not too far for everyone. hahaa i would vote like southcenter but i dont think that is going to happen. :slight_smile:

Well south center isn’t a bad idea it’s not super far buts it’s close to everyone so maybe a good meet spot then off to kent?

Second That for southcenter…anyday during the weekend im down.