WA regular meets??

by off to kent are you talking about the night races?? cause im not down with that scene

yeah me neither…

no no read back, steveo wants to go to pacific raceway in…kent…lol my bad for the confusion but i think its safe to say all of us are not down with the “night racing” scene :dozing:

Yeah i guess that be fine. Anyway runs? How much?

or burien the freddy’s has a huge lot and there are some closed down dealerships too that would have enough room if alot of people show up but i still say tacoma is more central for all . Maybe federal way too then up north guys dont have to drive too far also like Tim.

I think south center mall would be a good medium. In the middle of the north and south. About the same distance from tacoma and seattle. But this is for the bi-weekly thing.

For the drag strip in bremerton, stevo I think KK at the tacoma mall would be about the best. Close to the gig bridge and somewhere everyone that might want to go knows.

And the hobby shop I am refering to is on McChord AFB.

yeah but if i am gonna be participating in the sportsmans class when we race i wanna get there early to get some test runs in and dial my car in so you guys could meet up there and meet me at the track lol dunno will see how everything goes down got good news got a free b18b1 from a friend who orderd it for his ls/v build but hes gonna use my b18a1 block so im
set just need motor mounts and a clutch now

:angel:i wish i got free parts i need a tranny BAD so if anyones got one lmk please and thank you. oh should we also turn this into a pic thread? just so people will recognize you when your rollin around town. shamless self promotion owns me

LOL. I will post a link to my pics. They are old, but the car for the most part looks the same, just a little lower now that the spring on the coilovers have fully settled.

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190957

That sounds good stevo. Well when you get the car ready just give me a date and time to be there, and then I can go from there. I would like to get there early to get good parking and seats. I got GPS so I can find the place.

Regarding the bi-weekly meets. Someone just set a time and date and location and I will be there. Seriously a time, date and location. If only a few shows up, that is fine, as word gets around I think more will start to show. Gotta start somewhere.

yeah lol i also am getting spoild for my bday ahaha one friend got me a eagle crank another got me a nrg quick release and my other friend is gettin me bfg drag radials lol

Jay remember last years meet and we had a huge list and it was just me and you lol hope the bi-weeklys have better turn outs lol

this is why we all need friends who are into cars, birthdays are so much better. and hey look at it this way if its just us three thats still more than 2 :rockon:

lol yeah i got a couple local friends who are gonna go with me and my buddy gonna roll out in his baller EF lol

Yeah I remember that. Like I said I am almost garunteed to show as long as there is nothing the military wants me to do. Sounds like a sweet B-day.

yeah lol sounds good to me got my s2 b power shirt and replacement lock nut today for my oldschool s2 knob lol and my quick release is gonna be here monday ^^

hi :slight_smile:

would the world famous iveeno be willing to attend? :slight_smile:

so are we all going to get together or what:werd:

Thats what I’m screaming. Someone make 2 polls, one for which week(1st & 3rd) or (2nd & 4th), then one for a place to chow down at and location. Give it about 2 weeks so everyone gets the chance to vote and then we will have an answer to time and location.

I would start the 2 polls, but I have never done a poll, have tried playing around with that option for a topic but cant figure it out.

made a poll for the time we should meet but i accidently posted two but its the one with the word (poll) like that not like this [poll]