WA regular meets??

so if you guys wanna do a meet befor my meet i will be down should have my db1 back on the road soon ordered my innomotive mounts this morning and gonna be ordering my clutchs tonight

LOL, I’d be down to get something going. Let’s do it!

the more the merrier

Lets set a time and get this ball rolling? Im sure theres alot of us on here that are waiting for the word. I know I am.

good news gonna order my clutch this friday for my DA and gonna have the DB1 up soon

so im pretty sure the time will be every 1st and 3rd, so unless ppl have a problem with that we should make it that. who wants to meet up and see the fast and the furious? :shurg: hows the 1st and 3rd sat work? sun? im thinking more weekend but we could make it a wed? chime in with some ideas

I’m in unless work gets in the way. I’m trying to wrap up a job on fort lewis.
Name the time and place.:dance:

i think it would be sweet if we went to the drive in movie theaters by me for F&F

sat or sun for me

oops doubl post

well i work at the movies down here in oly and its free for me but im down for what ever theater

off-topic but you’re all welcome to come:

http://d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=107101

^^^or we could do that?

Not

So the first meet is? The 3rd sat/sun of this month or the 1st sat/sun of next month? Cuss ill be down with this sat the 21. LOL I cant really wait.

washington meets!!

hey guys, i dont post much in here, but i live down in the vancouver/portland area and would love to get together…just bought another 92 DA, would love to come show it off, lol!!! anyway…sounds like seattle is the place to meet. Did we come up with a place and time yet?

First saturday of next month, which is April 4th. Need a place now. Preferably somewhere in the south center area since that is pretty much in the middle of tacoma and seattle. Anyone one a sweet place in the area for sushi?

No to ap 4 honda tech meet is then and people are less likely to show up cause i know i m going to HT meet for sure

well for those that are goin to the honda tech meet i will see you there and i think we should skip the 4 and just plan on the 3rd sat of next month that way people have time to plan for it. sound good to everyone?

lol didn’t know people were hostile to d-series.org around here. my bad