WA-Wtb-after m steering wheel.after m lip..etc

In washington.Willing to pay shipping.Thanks for looking.have a 92 db2.first gen b16a.

looking for the following:

aftermarket front lip.no cracks etc…
DA leather seats.obviously washington only.have to be 8/10 cond.
Front and rear strut bars.and c-bar.front must fit abs.

DA slotted rotors.or any upgrade on braking system.
DA OEM hood bra.must be 8/10 cond.

hasport motor mounts.want full set.
skunk2 intake manifold.must fit b16a first gen.

odds n ends:
driver side milano fender.
any random armrest pieces.have a few im tryin to refurb.
cowl.mine is cracked.
clean resevoir for coolant.mine has gunk all on inside.

EDIT: have a full set of 92-93 integra service manuals for trade.MINT.worth around $150+

thanks for looking.shoot a text if you got anything on the list or you think i might like.thanks.
206 617 5921

texted ya man.

Texted you.

I have a vision strut bar for the DA. It is in good condition(only has 2 small scratches where my hood closed on it) fits with abs. http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?211267-Fl-Vison-strut-bar-for-da&highlight=vision

I also have a suade momo steering wheel with the removable hub and lock. I will get a pic soon.

Heres some pics of the steering wheel set up. NRG quick release hub and lock.momo(I think the model is called mod 88) the black suade is worn, but not torn or ripped anywere(comes with the momo horn button too) 150+ shipping

stoopid-texted back
hb420-texted back.waiting for pics.ebman402@gmail.
muayteg.not really feeling the wheel.how much for the hub setup shipped to 98499?

thanks for responding everyone.

found steering wheel and hub.still looking for everything else

Want that strut bar? http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?211267-Fl-Vison-strut-bar-for-da&p=2237910&highlight=#post2237910

ill let you know after the jan 8th meet.guy is bringin me a nuespeed bar for same price.so id rather have that obv.ill let you know i end up getting it

still looking…thanks

bump.