***warning*** Do Not Sell To Brian349

I have talked to Bryan and I want to let you know, that he said he paid for the header more than 3 weeks ago and you STILL have’nt send the damn headers! Either send the headers or send the money back. It was done through Paypal, so YOU are screwed either way…

[QUOTE=MyFutureSelfnMe;1697160]Update: When I call, Brian is now answering the phone and hanging up immediately. If anyone else from G2IC is willing to try to talk some sense into him, please let me know. Otherwise I’m going to have to file a theft report with the police in Woonsocket on Saturday.

What I’m really tempted to do is bring a flatbed truck and take his whole car.[/QUOTE]

Bryan tells me, the motor has been paid off and he has all proof that he is the legit owner of the motor. You heard that he built the b16 head and now you are finding some way to get money or a built head…NOT HAPPENING! You can come down and TRY to “steal the whole car”. Cops will be called and you will be the one going to JAIL. You are not scamming no one here, so go fuk yourself.

this guy sounds like a real winner.

Story gets more and more intresting…This guy sells A STOCK OBD0 B16a for $600 to Brian. He found out that Brian sent it to DPR in Cali, to have it built(we are guessing “Integra GS” told “MyFutureSelfnMe” about the built). Last year “MyFutureSelfnMe” calls Brian out of nowhere to ask how’s the motor. And now out of nowhere he does this. Brian told “Integra GS” about all that’s done to the b16 and he must have told “MyFutureSelfnMe” about it, and now this? Get your fukin story straight. Brian will be more than happy taking you to court. You were paid $300 cash and a $300 check(wich was cleared). He never sent you a check that bounced. Give it all you got…you aint going nowhere…

Well,

he paid me in installments. And I had everything ready to go, but I wanted to help out a G2IC member. And the header is all ready to go. Im just trying to help out both people here, but I guess I should stay out of it.

Bryan,

Header is going to be on its way. And like i said, keep that extra $20.

I actually nevertold anyone anything about the motor. I was informed that the motor was built by both parties.

Like i said in my previous post. Bryan will get his header.

To BOTH you guys that are telling each stories, Im out. Good luck with resolving each issues. Me and bryan will finish our transactions.

FYI, he just finished paying me off last week for the header. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Integra GS;1697582]Well,

he paid me in installments. And I had everything ready to go, but I wanted to help out a G2IC member. And the header is all ready to go. Im just trying to help out both people here, but I guess I should stay out of it.

Bryan,

Header is going to be on its way. And like i said, keep that extra $20.[/QUOTE]

When will the headers be shipped? Call Bryan, asap.

[QUOTE=Integra GS;1697585]I actually nevertold anyone anything about the motor. I was informed that the motor was built by both parties.

Like i said in my previous post. Bryan will get his header.

To BOTH you guys that are telling each stories, Im out. Good luck with resolving each issues. Me and bryan will finish our transactions.

FYI, he just finished paying me off last week for the header. :)[/QUOTE]

Ok, cool. Thanks man. Just call Bryan as soon as you can becuase he needs it shipped to a different adress.:slight_smile:

Were you the one that paypaled me for him? I think he provided the address for me already in the paypal remarks.

Nah, he moved to a different adress about a week ago. Please don’t ship the header to Diamond Hill RD.

damn. He didnt tell me that when i talked to him on sat. I gotta get in touch with him. its a damn good thing i didnt ship it out yet.

:rockon:

[QUOTE=Integra GS;1697602]damn. He didnt tell me that when i talked to him on sat. I gotta get in touch with him. its a damn good thing i didnt ship it out yet.

:rockon:[/QUOTE]

Yep, so if you can just call him…

WHOA… I’m just catching up here with everything that’s happened in the past day. Brian, what the hell!?? I bought that entire motor from Chris Mercado, aka ccmviking on ebay, already built by DPR. I cannot - CANNOT - believe that you are spreading this false info on G2IC now. I am a 27 year old professional who enjoys working on cars, and I have NO NEED to scam a 17 year old on the Internet. I have the bounced check from your dad, and you, me, and Chad all know exactly what the deal was. I called Chad last night and he said he’d act as an intermediary to collect the remaining $610 from you.

Your own post on G2IC above promises to send me an additional $610. Why would you say that if you didn’t owe me the money?

Integra GS, you have the right to do business as you wish and I would probably be ducking out at this point if I were you, too.

Nobody has the right to be angry at me. Brian owes me money. There is NOTHING else to say about the subject.

Brian is LYING. In his post in this very same thread, he admits that he owes me the money. And there is no way he can claim that we met in person and he paid me cash. I’m not even in the United States.

If he has proof, I’d suggest you ask for it.

Again, Chad is going to be an intermediary. Chad was there when this deal was made, he knows what I sold Brian and for how much, and he knows what I’ve been paid.

I don’t know what he’s done with the B16 head since he acquired it from me in August 2006. I’m sure that if he feels he’s sunk money into the head, he would not send it to me in lieu of the $610 that he FREELY AND OPENLY admits he owes me in his post above. If you read this thread chronologically, the proof that he is lying is right there.

If you still don’t believe me, I would suggest you call Dan Paramore himself at 310-523-4074. I have a shitload of dyno charts, photographs of the build process, the engine block number, etc but it’s a huge inconvenience that I don’t know where they are at the moment. So please if you would like to get the story straight on the build call Dan Paramore himself at that number - yes you will be able to reach him - and ask him if he remembers building this motor for Chris Mercado in 2002 and if so does he have a record of the block number. Then ask him if he remembers building a motor for Brian Hart recently. I would offer that Brian Hart cannot afford to commission Dan Paramore to build a motor, but that’s a subjective assessment and only the man himself can confirm the story of the build.

[QUOTE=brian349;1690546]its too bad you had to bring this on g2ic. but i understand. i will have your 610 one week from today (friday). im not happy that you left me negitive feedback. i AM NOT sending a check. CASH ONLY. i said that from the begining but you said a check only. i want to hand you cash in person. that way nothing goes wrong. i hope u can make time to come down here or something. because handing cash to you in person is the only way i want to pay you. that way we both know its paid off. nothing is better than cash. or paypal. something secure. so just give me a call thursday or friday of next week. so we can set up when or how you want to do this. im not on the internet much. i dont have internet at my house anymore. i dont live at the same place i moved out and live on my own so that is one reason money is tight. so call me and we will settle this.

PS- i dont understand how i “stole your motor”. technically its half mine. the trader rating thing was kinda wrong. false infomation. hope everyone reads this i am not going to screw anyone. i AM NOT a theif.[/QUOTE]

In this post from above, Brian clearly states that he is going to pay me $610, and that he feels the motor is “half his”. I don’t know how it got from there to me scamming him for money within the course of a week or two.

Here is a picture I took of the cylinder head in the back of the Jeep as it was about to be hauled away by Brian. You can clearly see the DPR marking.

I am also enclosing an image of the engine block also in the back of the Jeep. You can clearly see the block number, 5010476. Call DPR with that block number and you can confirm that they built both the block and head for Chris Mercado in 2002. My guess is that it is still configured exactly the way DPR built it. You can see for yourself that the pistons are gapped for nitrous. That is not a stock motor.

I should also note that if this motor were built for Brian Hart, it would read BH below the DPR engravement rather than CM. If you’re in doubt, go look at his motor.

I will tell him about the pics. I didn’t know about the CM stamp on the head…

Brian, you should know I got the ball rolling today on the small claims suit. My bank is sending me proof of your dad’s fraudulent check. The suit is going to be against your dad, because as far as I know you are still under 18 years old. I am probably going to let an attorney actually file the forms and represent me in the court room, and your dad is going to be liable for those fees as well. I figure your relationship with your dad probably isn’t ideal, but I hope you care that I am now doing this. If you would still like to work something out, Chad is our intermediary.