***warning*** Do Not Sell To Brian349

you need…

“a couple of hard, pipe hittin’ niggas, that are gonna get midieval on his ass”
-Ving Rhames as -Marcellus Wallace, Pulp Fiction

with needle-nose pliers and a blow torch.

What I need is an attorney to file the forms.

It scares the shit out of me that his dad is in what, his 40s, and never has the funds in his checking account to clear a $300 check. How do you get money from someone like that?

I don’t want hard hittin niggas, I want my money

From my point of view, the legal way of doing this is the ONLY way. Brian should have just payed the money and got this over with. Thats what ADULTS (most) do.

Brian’s not an adult.

Integra GS - im the one who paypal’d you brians money. if you look through the paypal history my address should still be there. if you want to send him his money back through paypal my paypal addy is “xchadx167@hotmail.com

The plot thickens. Integra GS (Dan Vu) is refusing to return Brian’s money, which Brian says he will use to pay me back (and I believe him). He claimed that he was going to cancel his transaction with Brian and return the money because he “didn’t feel comfortable” selling his header to Brian while Brian owed me so much money on the engine. Apparently his altruism does not extend to actually returning the money, but only to not sending Brian the header.

Does anyone have an address, phone number, or other contact information for Dan?

Dan (aka Integra Gs): Please Return The Money You Owe Brian. If You Do Not Do This Within The Next Day, I Will Have No Choice But To Consider You A Scammer, And Find You In Person In Chicago.

[QUOTE=MyFutureSelfnMe;1713275]The plot thickens. Integra GS (Dan Vu) is refusing to return Brian’s money, which Brian says he will use to pay me back (and I believe him). He claimed that he was going to cancel his transaction with Brian and return the money because he “didn’t feel comfortable” selling his header to Brian while Brian owed me so much money on the engine. Apparently his altruism does not extend to actually returning the money, but only to not sending Brian the header.

Does anyone have an address, phone number, or other contact information for Dan?[/QUOTE]

Adam,

Only person that has contacted me is you. I havent gotten any emails from Chad or Brian. I did email Brian with an update though. But I have started the refund already. Im just sending him payments now as he did with me. So no, I’m not scamming anyone, because of karma. Because if I were to scam anyone, it would come back and bit me in the ass hard.

But thanks for keeping in contact with me.

Adam,

The process is beginning. Again, I do not like to be labeled as a scammer, because I dont scam people. You’re the only person that has kept in contact with me throughout this whole situation and I appreciate that.

And here is the reply that I just got back from Brian:

Ok, it’s good to get a response from you. When I send you an email and you don’t respond quickly, when I know you saw the email, I tend to get a little antsy. $100 a week is a pretty slow rate of repayment when you have presumably already sold your header to someone else, so if you can do a little more next week that would be nice.

BRIAN - I AM CONTACTING YOU NOW TO MAKE SURE YOU HOLD UP YOUR END OF THE DEAL

[QUOTE=MyFutureSelfnMe;1713307]Ok, it’s good to get a response from you. When I send you an email and you don’t respond quickly, when I know you saw the email, I tend to get a little antsy. $100 a week is a pretty slow rate of repayment when you have presumably already sold your header to someone else, so if you can do a little more next week that would be nice.

BRIAN - I AM CONTACTING YOU NOW TO MAKE SURE YOU HOLD UP YOUR END OF THE DEAL[/QUOTE]

Adam,

Hey. no problem at all. Sorry if I usually dont respond right away. But I tend to respond though. I know its a little slow, but thats what he did for me. :read: Sorry to put you thru it as well. But, each time I send him a payment, I’ll let you know so that you know how much hes getting.

By the way, how is this going to work? I send it to Chad, then Chad sends it to you?

Brian promised me that if he gets his 455 back, he will pay me 500 and I will consider my issues with him over and will even ask Neil to remove my comment from his trader rating.

We will have to modify that deal now that you are paying him in increments. I need to talk to Chad and Brian again to make sure we have an understanding. I think it would be appropriate and reasonable for Chad to pass the money directly on to me. If Brian decides that he doesn’t want to be appropriate and reasonable, I will encourage you to slow down your rate of repayment.

[QUOTE=MyFutureSelfnMe;1713317]Brian promised me that if he gets his 455 back, he will pay me 500 and I will consider my issues with him over and will even ask Neil to remove my comment from his trader rating.

We will have to modify that deal now that you are paying him in increments. I need to talk to Chad and Brian again to make sure we have an understanding. I think it would be appropriate and reasonable for Chad to pass the money directly on to me. If Brian decides that he doesn’t want to be appropriate and reasonable, I will encourage you to slow down your rate of repayment.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Sounds like its going to be a big headache having money changing over so many hands and accounts. But def let me know how things go. Im going to email you about some private matter.

Thanks adam.

did you get my email?

Yeah. I’ll keep you posted about how things are going.

UPDATE: I got my first $100 last night. Holly fuckin luyah

hahah.

very nice.

So chad sent it directly to you?

Yes

so when this is all said and done. i wish this thread be deleted and my trader rating fixed…thanks

I will give Neil a heads up tonight