Wastegate and mbc hookup without compressor port

So ive had a few turbo cars and they ran perfect, but my friend just recently bought a turbo kit and we put it on. The turbo doesnt have the fitting that all mine did, sense it dont have the fitting im confused on how to hookup the wastegate lines amd mbc. Or do i have to run just spring pressure sense the fotting isnt on the turbo? I need to figure out how they hookup without the turbo fitting

Someone help

You don’t have to hook either one up to the turbo itself. That’s just what people normally do cause it’s easiest and requires the least amount of vacuum lines. I’ve got all my stuff hooked up to a vacuum block on my firewall which is connected to my intake manifold. Either drill out a spot on the compressor housing and add a fitting, choose another spot on the intake manifold to hook it up that’s open, or get a vacuum block. Personally I prefer a vacuum block so that everything is getting it’s signal from the exact same place

This is how I have mine. Wastegate, bov, map sensor, and boost gauge all connected to this block which gets its vacuum/boost pressure from the intake manifold. I don’t have a boost controller, but you can hook that up there as well

Which wastegate and MBC? That might help as a start but I think the answer might be that you can use another source instead of the nipple on the turbo - you can use a vacuum line from intake manifold or vacuum block.