What have you done to your Integra today? (Part 1)

-checked my fuel pressure
-tried to take off the rear rotor and was unsuccesful will try again at work tommorow.:blah:

Drove it in the rain for the first time, had no choice, my work car wouldnt start.

Had my work clothes sitting on the passenger floor and when I went to get them they were completely soaked.

Its funny, I always read on here how everyones passenger floor was always wet, but I sure didnt think it was going to happen to me. Time to fix that tommorow.

lol, good luck man!!:bowdown:

cleaned the interior, and gave it a new gel air freshenerā€¦

Fix the Integrated control module; Now the rear defrost works and I hear the clicking sound when I put the turn signal, the intermitent wiper doesnā€™t work yet. Guess I will have to remove it again at a later time.

By the way Great thread this one. :rockon:

sat there and looked at my RS*R exhaust. I was pissed all day because I canā€™t put it on. The cat is welded to the stock b-pipe, which pissed the shit out of me.

I didnā€™t do something to it but I did something for my Teg. The fence next to my teg on the RV parking pad was close to falling over so I saved my teg and propped the fence up. Sheā€™s on jack stands so a fence hitting her may do some damage.

drove it around with the gas light on and the needle under the red line for a good 20 minutes because i left a bar and a cop was followoing me all over. also drove everywhere feathering the gas due to the loud exhaust and NOBODY in sight on the streets. cop finally got sick of following and left me alone.

edit i love how our tegs can run on AIR, especially when we really need them to!

lolā€¦ iā€™ve been in that situation. And the only thing you can do is STARE. :slight_smile:

Especially when youā€™re a piss poor college student with only $5 bucks in your pocket. LOL.

Got up early and drove her through the backyard and back to the street after a week in the garage messing with front axles. Later, going to fix the classic ruined-by-wax door mouldings.

Well you guys gotta insista but here is my teggs new year look! tell me what you guys think.
BEFORE

aFTER

I finnished it yesterday.

Looks niceā€¦I prefer the stock bumper, but itā€™s still good. Get some fogs down there! :wink:

i like it too but i was going for a new year change. Also fogs I do have them but im trying to figure out how to put them on.

i noticed i had water in my trunk, and its starting to have that moldy smell from the rain.

i looked at it out the window, then went back to sleepā€¦havenā€™t seen it since.

Drove it to get foodā€¦

I just waxed it and polish it and wet sanded my front bumper. :slight_smile:

drove it to work parked it , and it sits there, while I worked on a db2.:wave:

today I installed some fog lights. :slight_smile: