What have you done to your Integra today? (Part 1)

lemme see the fogs on the 92 bumper!!

Haha seriously, I said with pics people! :wink:

Well let me see I cut the car in half so it’s look more like a front clip and scrap the rest.

I got in it… Put in my ipod… Drove to work… Parked it…

Let me see… Yup its still there… Didnt do anything special to it but put 50 miles on it so far today…

i will post some pics as soon as i have better daylight… don’t wanna take pics at night with the crappy flash!

it looks sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk though… tribute to the old school!

I cleared my second Teg’s tails

Haha Alan - that’s the story of my life…I put 23k on my old one in a year lol

i tinted my front bumper lights:

Just gave her a tire rotation, timing adjustment and good cleaning.:smiley:

What about from a few days ago? I just saw this thread today.
I put in newer front seats (no hole in the side bolster) changed the door panels, installed some component speakers. The next day I tore apart the dash and repaired the heater controls and cleaned the auto transmission selector switch.

Yes, I know the floor mats need to be cleaned - it’s winter here what do you expect?

went out, checked all the fluids. got in it, drove to friends house. and left it park and now home, then went to the mall to meet up with some girl then that’s it. and it’s been parked ever since. yeah it’s still there with the fuel pump kill switch on the off side. oh i forgot to add, when i went out side, i looked under my car and stear at the cat looking at the heat sheild hanging off the cat and wondering what the fuck did the car repair dudes do to it lol.

i took it to the honda dealer i work at and got a free oil change, filter and also full inspection gotta love freebies heheheheh

Well, Yesterday I washed it. Drove and made a video
Its cool. but used Windows movie maker and cant upload it anywhere.

Today I looked out my window to see if its there.

I havnt went outside today… I was just lazy

I went to my garage to look at… cleaned the dust off it with the carduster …thought about taking out for spin (I’ve only driven it 2 times since last summer), but it started to rain so that was out of the question. And then I thought to myself, I think I’m getting to old for this car; but why can’t I let it go? I don’t know. But it’s probably cause I doubt if I could find another one and its worth more to me than someone else. Here’s the latest pic (Aug.06).

The next time its on the road will be at g2ic meet.:wink:

My DB2 plans for 2007:
Fill it up with gas and add a bottle of gas stabilizer :up:

i installed my JDM thin side moldings for my DB1 a few days ago. thanks to C-Lo for selling them to me. Now it looks 100 times better.

i looked at it today…

today i went to the wreckers to get some DC2 forks so i can fit my for my D2 suspension.

i rung up window tinting place and booked my car in
i rung up car alarm place and got it booked in
i rung up mechanic to get my cams and shit put in

tumora im going to paint my front lip black :slight_smile: and give her a wash sometime soon

-couple days ago, installed megan header and greddy catback.
-replaced valve cover gasket and sparkplug ‘O’ rings
-broke valve cover stud, ordered new one from honda, picking up tommorow.
-replaced manifold lock nuts
-located massive exhaust leak from header downpipe, replacing bolts and studs because the megan ones provided are garbage. :squint:

Just finished painting my side mouldings, the ones on the doors where faded and looked weak compared to the rest of the mouldings so I decided to touch them up. Went to the shop, picked up some krylon black fusion paint for my moulding job, bought 600grit 3m sand paper and masking tape. Came home, started the prep work and masked off the mouldings on each door, begun to paint. Sprayed about 4-5 nice even coats of black with about 15minutes of dry time in between each coat, 2-3 coats clear coat and now I’m done. Took me a total of 3 hours to complete. :bored:

I exceded 110mph in it for the first time this year… it just loves it when I am in the 4500 -5000rpm range.

-replaced broken valve cover bolt
-found missing locknut from the headers DP, trying to find a replacement - source of the huge exhaust leak :expressionless: