What have you done to your Integra today? (Part 1)

I saw this on the Protege5 board, where people just update in one thread of what they did to their car that day, so I figured maybe we could start one on here. Basically, just post if you did an upgrade or something to your Teg (with pics!). :slight_smile:

(I’m selling mine, so I don’t have anything right now, lol…I was hoping someone else would.)

I walked past it in the driveway going to check the mail. That’s about it. I at least thought about it (if that counts)

I noticed the back was lower than the front a bit but haven’t done anything about it yet.

+1 on the idea of the thread though. :up:

Plugged in my Ipod’s FM transmitter thing (Ipod plays through radio station).

And drove it to work… Where it sits now. at work.

Drove it for the first time in like a 2 weeks. Then on my other one I got rid of all the water inside the trunk and left it on jack stands at my friends house since there is no room at my house.

took it to fix a broken wheel stud

lol, this is going in a totally different direction than the P5s, but those are kinda new, and hell, Tegs are way better :slight_smile:

lol, I saw ^that coming from a mile away. The different direction thing with this thread. I’m sure we’ll get some good ones here and there though. Better this than a new thread for every new thing someone does to their car. Unless it’s a full build, those are fun.

drove in the rain and admired my freshly installed RAIN-X and watched the water bead away like cockroaches seeing sunlight.

lol

Yeah, I’m glad you guys like my idea :slight_smile: so RainX really works huh?

it’s amazing. it looks like little sperms racing to the bottom of the windshield…

Lol

Just admired it while I got into my L300 Saturn and wondered I should drive the teggy through the Ortega Hwy in the morning…
:burnout:

+1 on RainX… great product. I tried to sell a PR4 ECU today & I need to sell my 91 GS shell ASAP. So I’m thinking about my cars, just not driving them.

Put a Suction-cup “Wakaba” badge on my hatch windshield.

Looked at it. Cried. Felt sorry for myself.

left it in the garage

I’ve listened to annoying noises coming from my whole front end. bad brakes, rotors, power*steering fluid && right cv joint FTW!!

^^ Steering wheel fulid :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:… well it’s not that funny now. he corrected himself.

:bored: You know what I meant.