What have you done to your Integra today? (Part 1)

wish i live near you. i would pay you for that work. lol

Going in for an alignment today. Super excited to be driving her again for the first time in 5 months.

Haha, Thanks.

I found out K&N still makes filters for our cars so I picked up a couple and threw them in. Nothing game changing but the GS-R seems to be getting better fuel economy in the short term. For anyone interested they’re p/n: 33-2028.

Out with the old and in with the new.

Drove it to work

Drove it to work

Used AAA to tow it to get an alignment done and have the brakes bled

[QUOTE=boltonhonda;2333485]I found out K&N still makes filters for our cars so I picked up a couple and threw them in. Nothing game changing but the GS-R seems to be getting better fuel economy in the short term. For anyone interested they’re p/n: 33-2028.

Out with the old and in with the new.
[/QUOTE]

And there still around 50 bucks!

Replaced my break master cylinder with the one I got from O’reilly no more sinking break pedal.

After the master cylinder leaked and peeled the paint on the booster and a few other things, I pulled the booster to clean it up. At the same time cleaning up all that I can by blasting them and painting things black, and using zinc-plated flange bolts to put it all back together nice and clean.

Here’s a short video of the blasting:

[video]https://youtu.be/5i53anyjM_w[/video]

I should do this as well. The brakes on the GS-R are feeling a bit wooden this year.

I put new plugs, and new spark plug tube seals on. I found out I have an exhaust leak. :frowning: I also removed the rear wiper my fiance told me not to take off. It’s actually been off for 3 days now and she hasn’t noticed. Lmfao.

you made it? or got it from someone? i would like one of these. where do i get one from? got a spare? lol

Crossed the 200,000 miles mark

Over the weekend I hit 200,000 miles on my daily driver DB2 GSR. :rockon:

Got my new tires mounted today. The Continentals ExtremeContact DWS06’s run a hell of a lot wider than the old Achilles ATR Sports did but luckily the current alignment allows them to fit.

Shipped

Got drive 'Ol rusty up the 101 to my new base.

New base is Vandenberg or is that where you just came from?

Made a titanium dumptube

FB_IMG_1465091155215 by Mark Freeman, on Flickr
20160604_191544 by Mark Freeman, on Flickr
20160604_191929 by Mark Freeman, on Flickr

Put a temp permit on it and went for a shakedown run. Has overheating issues even after adding a fan shroud and fan is definitely running. Looks like water pump is pooched so I’ll swap that out.