*~>>Why won't my car start all the time???<<*~

My relay says RZ0067

It is listed as RZ0063 on the site. Is that the same part?

Originally posted by redss
[B]My relay says RZ0067

It is listed as RZ0063 on the site. Is that the same part? [/B]

i ran into the same problem… the relay is the same, but the mounting bracket is different. you can swap the brackets or modify the new one… kind of a pain…

but i also searched for RZ0067 and it’s listed. you might wanna try and order that one directly…

I went to the acura dealer as well and they also only have the RZ0063…

don’t care…

as long as it works and it won’t cost me more than 40 dollars.

Dammit!!

that little bastard was 50 bucks at the dealer! They swear up and down and won’t lower even a penny. They also charged me 5 dollars for a new car key, and 3 dollars for that damn brake pedal microswitch grommet! it was like 65 bucks when I walked out of there!

Originally posted by redss
[B]Dammit!!

that little bastard was 50 bucks at the dealer! They swear up and down and won’t lower even a penny. They also charged me 5 dollars for a new car key, and 3 dollars for that damn brake pedal microswitch grommet! it was like 65 bucks when I walked out of there! [/B]

yes we said that it was 50 bucks at the dealer. why didn’t you buy from that link i gave you? 38 bucks.

http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.net-could someone please tell me exactly how I could fing the fuel relay on here cause I tried and I cant find it on here, thanks.

http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.net/acura/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=INTEGRA&catcgry2=1990&catcgry3=3DR+GS&catcgry4=KL5MT&catcgry5=FUSE+BOX-RELAY

Part #18

HTH!

Hey thanks a lot thats just what I needed. Now one more question. Does anyone know which of the 2 numbers of fuse relay (RZ0067 or RZ0063) my 93 LS coupe has? I would go look but I wont be home for a day or two and I need the relay ASAP.

Originally posted by chet255
Hey thanks a lot thats just what I needed. Now one more question. Does anyone know which of the 2 numbers of fuse relay (RZ0067 or RZ0063) my 93 LS coupe has? I would go look but I wont be home for a day or two and I need the relay ASAP.

you have to just look under there and see. i had the RZ0067, but i bought the RZ0063 on accident. if you talk to the dealer, most of them don’t even list the RZ0067, but you can swap the brackets either way (the relay itself is exactly the same).

it only takes 5-10 minutes to get to the relay, so you can make sure before you buy.

To anyone having this problem I highly recommend that you first try to resolder the old relay. I did it to mine (very easy and it has been starting up first time every time. Only time will tell if it permanantly fixed it , but it has been working great for the past few days.