Window Visors Club

If you have [SIZE=“4”]DA OEM[/SIZE] window visors, post some pics up, make those that dont have [SIZE=“4”]DA OEM[/SIZE] ones jealous :giggle: lol jk

Shot with NIKON D40

haha…Fawk you.:slight_smile:

Assholes! haha…

Well I have “jdm” powerfolding Mirrors!
I should make a thread for that!

damn you Leo…

-Karlo
p.s. whatever happend to the monthly meet? ended?

[QUOTE=da9leo;1943211]If you have window visors, post some pics up, make those that dont have them jealous :giggle: lol jk

Shot with NIKON D40[/QUOTE]

I hate you guys,:angel: nice shot of your car, lovin those wheels what are the specs on them. what suspension are you running if you don’t mind me asking?:rockon:

[QUOTE=iRockTheDA9;1943512]Assholes! haha…

Well I have “jdm” powerfolding Mirrors!
I should make a thread for that!

damn you Leo…

-Karlo
p.s. whatever happend to the monthly meet? ended?[/QUOTE]

there are too many meets this month, thats why i havent put a meet together, but ill definetly make one with in the next 3 months :up:

skunk pro S, i left the back a little to high, im just to lazy to even it out, wheels are 15x7 +20 offset, with 205-50-15 falken 912

[SIZE=“5”]
WHERE are the rest of the club members??[/SIZE]

window visors checkin’ in!

^^^:jerkoff:

Here’s my sedan set from Rex:

Anyone need some seats, haha. Not really though.

All of the Integra’s posted so far are black…

damn, makes me want to buy window visors now too…its just that everytime i find a set some1 else ends up buying it b4 i do or i find a for sale thread that has em for sale, but its too late and the visors have been sold…damn!!!

:up: for all u guys nice shots of ur cars

btw, where r all the white DAs with window visors???

Here are some pics of my boy carlos da from 4 yrs ago.Car should be coming back soon even sicker!

where do you find these plastic things for your windows??? is that for smokers so they can “ash” their smoking apparatus’s with their windows barely cracked open while driving???

must be nice to have a set…wish i had a set or two. :frowning:

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=mugendaxsi;1943876]where do you find these plastic things for your windows??? is that for smokers so they can “ash” their smoking apparatus’s with their windows barely cracked open while driving???

must be nice to have a set…wish i had a set or two. :([/QUOTE]

walmart lol

wtf i want some window visors, ima just go buy the ones i see on crenshaw

[QUOTE=da9leo;1943211]If you have window visors, post some pics up, make those that dont have them jealous

[/QUOTE]
I think i can honestly say no matter how many pictures i see with them i will never want a set. :slight_smile:

F the window visors, thats something u see every so often,

it’s all about that rear hatch visor!

The club won’t be so exculsive once JDP finishes there’s. Then I’ll have those AND the rear visor; cause they’re making that too!

:getsome::manual:

Corniest quote ever: “Get yours today! JDM is IN!”

changed the description to OEM ONLY :giggle: