[QUOTE=Dee A Nine;1908520]

[/QUOTE]ill post up Dee A Nine’s set :smiley:

I love OEM stuff fits like a glove.

brand new still in the wrapper :nana:
i’ve had these almost 2 yrs already lol

i have another set in the box
brand new in the wrapper
only my box looks different

this one dude here wanted some visors and he was looking at those companies that made them for every car (he didnt know much about how exspensive they were and that they was only the jdm ones) he just wanted them because he smokes. haha. he ended up paying like 250$ for a set. he told me when he gets rid of his da he will let me have them. so i hope he sells it soon. haha :ohyeah:

mine were 250…

10-12-08_1509.jpg

TEG.jpg

I have them on my 4dr, but when they came in the mail for my 2 door----They were broken in half. :frowning: Still have them under my bed. What a shame

^^^^pics :bawl:

damn that sucksssssss

nice man do you still own that car?

wow 8====D

please dont get him started on that shit:roll:

BTW, you guys suck for not only having one pair of visors, but having a back up set:nana:

[QUOTE=DAteggy;1943873]Here are some pics of my boy carlos da from 4 yrs ago.Car should be coming back soon even sicker!

[/QUOTE]

I did some suspension work on that car a few years back. I also traded Carlos a black interior for the visors that were on that car (he had a second set). I still have them in my closet.

ya I remember him telling me that heh.I was gonna buy those visors from him then he did the deal with you.

Yea, he told me one of his friends wanted them. We swapped the interior out of my 93LS into his black DA (daily driver) . I always thought that the black on black looked good. I ended up dumpstering his original tan interior, beacause I already had an extra complete 91 LS-S interior. I should have offered it for free on this site.

Ya that black da had a b16 in it he was selling it hehe.I remember because about three weeks later a close friend of mines and his, lost control of his black DA and rapped it around a tree by my house R.I.P Shelden.

I’ve never seen those window visors on an Integra before. I’m assuming that the doors can be opened and closed with the windows all the way up? Or does the window glass catch on the visors?

[QUOTE=BLKACK1;1944140]please dont get him started on that shit:roll:

BTW, you guys suck for not only having one pair of visors, but having a back up set:nana:[/QUOTE]

ya, and what the problem, i dont get it