Window Visors Club

I don’t know what he means by that either :think:

i dont have window visors cause i have a roof rack…

but i feel in love with my homies old DA’s rear window visor.

well this is the window visors club, i guess a hatch visor is ok :crazy:

[QUOTE=BLKACK1;1944140]please dont get him started on that shit:roll:

BTW, you guys suck for not only having one pair of visors, but having a back up set:nana:[/QUOTE]you should always have a back up set :wink: :giggle:

[QUOTE=Duane;1944341]I’ve never seen those window visors on an Integra before. I’m assuming that the doors can be opened and closed with the windows all the way up? Or does the window glass catch on the visors?[/QUOTE]yeah door can be opened/closed with the window up

[SIZE=“3”]Where are the rest of you that have visors?? post them up, join the club[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=da9leo;1944443]well this is the window visors club, i guess a hatch visor is ok :crazy:
[/quote]

its a rear WINDOW visor

correct me if im wrong. but when ppl say “hatch”, doesnt that include the rear window as well?

its cool with me

:hi5:

thats the gts solar wing they still have a couple of those for sale on the web
new

thanks to jeff (Da9Blk1)for all my visors, im lovin them

looking good :inlove:

/\ thanks bro…

have you ever gotten shit from cops, for not having rear seats and panels??

heres mine…

get stoped all the time and they never told me nothing…

what would they tell you? “um some one stole your interior”

ive gotten shit like “its illegal” “its not safe” “blah blah blah”
so i got tired and put that shit in

cops here would say, “Fix it or see me in court for something stupid, because I like bothering people for no reason.”

what’s illegal about not having your interior in, In New York they could care less that you dont have rear seats.

[QUOTE=PlatinumG2;1943987]
[/QUOTE]

I love the execution of your style.

[QUOTE=StraiTryDer;1945120]heres mine…

[/QUOTE]

i think i saw ur car at the 08 eibach meet, the carson banner kinda gave it away lol… i use to rock a baldwin park sticker on my eclipse and my crx. dont think imma rock those anymore.

clean da tho

Here’s the only picture I have. All 3 visors for you.