Window Visors Club

looks ok, get a better pic

[QUOTE=da9leo;1945288]ive gotten shit like “its illegal” “its not safe” “blah blah blah”
so i got tired and put that shit in[/QUOTE]

Whats not safe about it?

i dont know, why dont you ask a cop, i am next time i get pulled over :wink:

Former member of the window visors club:

how much are oem ones?

There is no set price. They are discontinued and you have to find them being sold on the private market.

I bought mine brand new for $200 in 2006 and sold them used a couple months ago for over $250.

150-600 prices that i have seen, if you find a set, jump on it, and be prepared to pay a good amount of change

my old da9 checking in…

thanks your an

[QUOTE=kNOwLedGe420;1946327]Former member of the window visors club:

[/QUOTE]

nice shots knowledge! love your old setup

I’m planning on getting a set over the winter…it’s on the long ass list.

[QUOTE=smithsteg;1946649]thanks your an
[/QUOTE]

your welcome :bow:

bump were u people at

I purchased my set a while back. $175 shipped to me. EBAY.

An old pic…

More recent…

nice keep them coming:rockon:

i think you can spot my visors in the pic, yeah i don’t have my da anymore, i ended up selling the side, rear, and sunroof visors for 750.

wow wtf happened there??

well the story goes, i was heading to the mall when this stupid ass pulls out. and bam we end up in the ditch. totaling my car out, stripped it bare and had it hauled away.

with the money picked up a dc, da’s here in seattle are way too common for the beginner ricer and mexican ricer (no a fence to any mexicans out there, but you know what i’m talking about) so when they are trying to sell them, they are trashed and asking for a butt load.

but back to the visors, like i said i live in seattle. having the visors were the greatest when it rained because i could crack the window or sunroof and it wouldn’t fell so stuffy in the car. i’m already planning on buying some the my dc as well

here’s a few pics before it happened

[QUOTE=da9leo;1943211]

Shot with NIKON D40[/QUOTE]

just wondering, but umm… why do you always add “Shot with NIKON D40” after you post those pictures?