Window Visors Club

I can finally join here after a 8 months of searching for a set!!!

moon roof visor and window visors

[QUOTE=kako0709;2063965]I can finally join here after a 8 months of searching for a set!!!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for keeping the 90-91 bumper.

[QUOTE=kako0709;2063965]I can finally join here after a 8 months of searching for a set!!!

[/QUOTE]

where in vegas do you stay at bro?..i’m planning to take my DA up there again when i see my girl…or should i say my new fiance…when i was up there a couple months ago…i didnt see one DA there…but your car is clean brotha :rockon: shits on mine for sure

dang guys im so jealous… i want some window visors… i about had some… my friend bought some and he really didnt know how nice they were, he just wanted them to smoke if it rained. haha. he told me if he got rid of the car he would let me have them… and they i saw his car out infront of a repo place…i knew it was repoed… i was about to have someone steal them for me… well i guess it wouldnt have been stealing because he gave them to me. i went in and asked the lady if i could get them because they were mine and she said she couldnt let me. so now some person that has no idea what they are have them and it makes me mad.:bang:

south west side of town bro, damn daly city? my grandma lives there

yea daly city…fog central…my fiance stays in the north side by MLK…maybe when i go up there next time we can meet up…i’d love to see your ride in person

i want o see some numbers for these haha, who has the cheapest (best deal set)

i got my new 2dr set for $200 shipped

my used 2dr set was $125 shipped

and my used 4dr set was $200 shipped no longer own them

coupe or sedan leo?

edited my post

I have one set. I know it’s not much…but…it’s all I could afford.:squint:

Prior what does your car have?

Used OEM parts.

Plus, ELMO along for a ride.

Looks great man :excite:

I thought your car was black… :think:

was… this is a new rhd shell

cars lookin good brotha

[/QUOTE]

hey man awesome car…what spec tires are u running on those…im considering getting a set of enkei 92 or replicas…and was wondering what tire size…and the way you car sits is exactly what im looking for…thanks

id suggest running 195/50s/15s leo ran 205s and had rubbing issues im running 195s still had to roll my fenders but it rides good and handles great