Window Visors Club

thanks

[QUOTE=Stevo-DA;2068451]id suggest running 195/50s/15s leo ran 205s and had rubbing issues im running 195s still had to roll my fenders but it rides good and handles great

[/QUOTE]

damnn thanks a lot for the help…im trying to find some enkei 92 replicas…but cant find them at all…where are you guys finding them

o man. i love visors. SICK. i have oem window visors, jdp rear hatch visor, and my oem sunroof visor is being delivered to my door AS I TYPE. i hope it gets here in one piece

plus, i just painted my car this week… AGAIN…

hey leo. whats up for the meet n rosemead park ? u goin. was wonderin if u knew where i can pick up some window visors for a descent price? hit me up at jwitherspoon111@yahoo.com o and this truda9. the guy with the rims and other stuff for sale at the last meet. by the way whens the next g2 meet?

[QUOTE=corruptpc;2069957]o man. i love visors. SICK. i have oem window visors, jdp rear hatch visor, and my oem sunroof visor is being delivered to my door AS I TYPE. i hope it gets here in one piece

plus, i just painted my car this week… AGAIN…

[/QUOTE]

nice mane i just came up on some window visors and installed them last night and i got the jdp rear visor too lol luckiy my paint is still pretty nice:) :rockon:

post pics or we dont care :stuck_out_tongue:

i just got some mugen window visors! hell yeah!

Mugen visors? Post pics please.

for a DA? you sure you didnt get ripped off :giggle:

for an FA1, i got rid of my da about 2 years ago lol

We don’t care about visors on any other car, it’s easily attainable to get visors on other cars.

I don’t see where the op put da’s only? I see oem but i’d rather have mugens then oems for mine. har har

OP fixed it :stuck_out_tongue:

mugen visor for a da? …maybe a sticker (mugen) but they never made da visor

I purchased the same set from E-Bay…

I also purchased a new set for my 1978 Ford Pinto.

Should be here soon from E-Bay.

I paid extra to have it shipped via …DHL…

Seller told me that they are JDM and Very Very VERY RARE…Items…

[QUOTE=prior8t2000;2082497]I purchased the same set from E-Bay…

I also purchased a new set for my 1978 Ford Pinto.

Should be here soon from E-Bay.

I paid extra to have it shipped via …DHL…

Seller told me that they are JDM and Very Very VERY RARE…Items…[/QUOTE]

What exactly did the seller say that was rare?

I can now join thanxx to Mrpenny. (Well my friend can join). Got these in today havent installed them yet. Going on a DB1.

Yes I posted the same picture twice for a reason. I have 2 sets :slight_smile:

lolz ima double post mine too then

car is :jerkoff:

[QUOTE=DAteggy;1943272]

[/QUOTE]

DAteggy…what size are those rims and who makes them?