WTB - 92/93 GS-R, stock condition or close to with low miles

Hello!

Long story short. I’m new to the forums but I am getting back into the Teg game. I had a 93 GS and wish I bought a GS-R when I bought it new. Traded it in for a 98 Mustang GT.

Looking for a 92/93 GS-R in collector’s dead stock condition with low miles. Like this specimen: http://www.automobilemag.com/news/co…-integra-gs-r/

If you have one similar to this beauty (in any color but I do prefer Aztec Green) and are willing to part with it for a fair collector’s price let me know.

Thanks!
Brian

Weird, my message didn

Wtf!

Weird, my message didn

Weird, my message didn’t post even though I wrote a lot…

Long story short. I

Seriously what is wrong with this?

Weird, my message didn’t post even though I wrote a lot…

Long story short. I’m new to the forums but I am getting back into the Teg game. I had a 93 GS and wish I bought a GS-R when I bought it new. Traded it in for a 98 Mustang GT.

Looking for a 92/93 GS-R in collector’s dead stock condition with low miles. Like this specimen: http://www.automobilemag.com/news/co…-integra-gs-r/

If you have one similar to this beauty (in any color but I do prefer Aztec Green) and are willing to part with it for a fair collector’s price let me know.

Thanks!
Brian

Sorry, figured it out. Was using a character not supported by the forum. Sorry. Still would love to hear from anyone selling their GS-R.

If you would of joined the page a year ago you could of bought that car when john was trying to sell it lol. I would check fb groups since they are more active. Might have a chance of finding something a little faster

Oh no! I

Damn, my characters keep messing up my posts.

Thanks for replying HB420! What’s the FB group called?

I found a guy selling a dead stock 92 GSR in Milano red but the paint is faded on the hood, roof, and spoiler and it has higher miles than I

…I’d like at 250K. He says his bottom line is $4000. I countered with $2700. Is he asking too much? Am I offering too little?

I really have no idea what these are going for based on condition. KBB says it’s value is $570, which is insane, and NADA says anywhere from $1300 to $3700 based on mileage.

Any help would be great!
Thanks

(it’s my apostrophes that are messing up my posts)

Funny, I have one that needs rehab, what is your offer.
mine is
Azteca Green, Black Leather Interior, B17a, ys1
Theft recovery … damages are damage to steering wheel collom, damage to passenger suspension on the unibody.

@endlessturismo

I can’t make an offer until I have a lot more info plus photos, VIN, etc. etc.

Sounds like yours isn’t really what I am looking for honestly. I think I was pretty clear I am not looking for a HUGE project. I don’t mind doing some basic fixes and part upgrades but if yours is damaged and needs rehab that sounds like a car for someone else.

the car stolen up in seattle, the theives driffted, and the right suspension hit the curb, bending the frame of the unibody at the suspension lower mount. It is in my opinion a real task that will require a frame puller, most likely cut and welding … the other damage is a dent in the right door that can be pushed out from the inside and needs a new passenger window and front bumper.

You could easily get the money you pay in parting. I was going to put the GSR axteca green into my Blue 92 coupe, but the azteca green is nice, and to have a slightly mod’d gsr that is near OEM is tight. I can easily upgrade my blue coupe to GSR spec’s or b18c1 if I chose, I just don’t have the place

since78. I understand. Finding a low mod or not mod’d gsr is nearly impossible. I will get photos when i can get to my friend’s ranch. I would let it go for $2k as it. So far I have been priced at $1.6k to repair frame damage. Only mod’s this car has is drilled slotted front rotors, and RSR exhaust. There are aftermarket 17’s but I have OEM 92 GS wheels from my 92 GS that I plan to put in this car. It has Black complete leather interior. The damage to the car is mild fixable dent to passenger door, broke passenger window. steering colum cover damaged, steering key assembly, and dash frame. The cluster is undamaged, and has OEM p61. I am the 3rd owner, the second is the son of the 1st owner who is his mother. The car has the aftermarket black one peice lights which i intend to go OEM or JDM on that once I can get the funds to repair the damage and touch up the fade on the top.

The car in peices is worth more than $2.

No biggie a trade with you did not workout, this is a pretty intense fix, but will be nice when it is complete … staying OEM under the hood and mild suspension performance mod’s

This one

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/d/acura-integra-gsr-aztec-green/6364865949.html

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/6531166858/pc2nm
If you can fix it. it is just a chassi, you will have to arrange towing from Auburn Washington