Zdyne feedback

Ive been looking into getting a zdyne ecu for a bit now. I was just wondering if anyone out there is using one. I have a few questions. Mainly, is it worth the grand out of my bank account?
If not, what are some alternatives?

It doesn’t have to be a grand. If you can find a couple of people to buy at the same time as you, the price drops by over $200.

As for a review, I love mine and so do a few other members that have it. Post up what ever questions you have about it and I am sure we can give you an answer.

wow! a reply so soon! :up:

ok, here are a few i have for right now,

1. is it as easy to use as it sounds?
  2. i have a swapped b16 with boosted intentions, will i need that b16 one wire conversion?

thanks again and in advance

1. is it as easy to use as it sounds? Yes if you understand tunning, like every other standalone ecu, practice makes perfect
    2) i have a swapped b16 with boosted intentions, will i need that b16 one wire
    conversion? Yes you will. It is very simple if you follow the direction properly. WIRING HAS TO BE EXACT, OR KABOOM.So please double check your work. It shouldn’t take longer then half hour. http://tjshondas.20m.com/b16awire.html