Zex Nos Kit Help>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i just got the zex kit, i was wondering how good is this kit? where do i tap the WOT at? which wire? where is it located at? is there any where i can the purple box. ITs going to be a 75 shot

curious?

Whats your setup that you are running a 75 shot?..just wondering cause im considering n2o as well and need some advice.

thanks
gen2teg

i got 4-1 headers, cai aem intake, 2 1/4 exhuast system no cat
jg 303 cams, aem cam gears, fuel pressure reg. apex vAFC.
just bolt- ons.

Is that o.k.?

Originally posted by 91 Ls/Vtec
i got 4-1 headers, cai aem intake, 2 1/4 exhuast system no cat
jg 303 cams, aem cam gears, fuel pressure reg. apex vAFC.
just bolt- ons.

You think that running that high of shot is o.k. with your setup?..i ask cause im not sure sounds o.k. to me just wondering if its safe?..you dont think you need stronger rods or anything like thta?

gen2teg

as a current user of ZEX i say BE CAREFUL! dont blow your shiz

i would get some rods and then some fuel stuff injectors pumps ya know hows the car going to run if it needs more fuel.

Dont run a 75 shot. God danget. Why do people insist on using the biggest sprayer that comes with the kit, on their completely stock block? Listen. It comes w/ 55, 65, 75. Why dont you try the 55 first, to be safe? And also - get an air/fuel ratio gauge, cus if you run lean on N20, its worse than running conventional boost. You will burn up instantly. You don’t have bigger injectors, you dont have a better pump, you dont have a better rail, your car is basically stock! Dont kill it while your ahead.

I have a zex it.

Originally posted by IdntGlwIglisten
Dont run a 75 shot. God danget. Why do people insist on using the biggest sprayer that comes with the kit, on their completely stock block? Listen. It comes w/ 55, 65, 75. Why dont you try the 55 first, to be safe? And also - get an air/fuel ratio gauge, cus if you run lean on N20, its worse than running conventional boost. You will burn up instantly. You don’t have bigger injectors, you dont have a better pump, you dont have a better rail, your car is basically stock! Dont kill it while your ahead.

ya, I agree with him, I started with the 55, and still have that, I mean I don’t even use the bottle setup because my motor is no where near nos ready, I only got it because it was for 300 w/ purge kit, but I have tested it, and its nice, I have the basic bolt-ons as well… but I suggest if you run it, do what he says, the right way. I’m just gonna wait tell I wear my motor out and when I get a new one and drop it, I’ll have right retatiers, springs and valves, fuel pump, bigger injectors, fuel rail, (plugs are a NESSCARY)… and so… its not just plug and play, its like a turbo you need alot more then just a turbo to run it… I’ve been spraying for about 2 months or so, and did ALOT of research after I got it and installed it… also I ran my zex control module hidden so that way you can’t even see where I ran the kit if you opened the hood. (if your interested I put the zex module above the cat, lots of room. Well good luck, and enough and be careful.