92-93 Bumper FMIC Fitment

Will I have to remove the power steering coolings lines to “move them behind the support”?
Soon, could you please elaborate on what needs to be done in order to keep all those line intact?

more pictures taken behind the bumper and around the engine bay and underneath would b really helpful hey

[QUOTE=db2;1881417]Will I have to remove the power steering coolings lines to “move them behind the support”?
Soon, could you please elaborate on what needs to be done in order to keep all those line intact?[/QUOTE]

its easier to just unbolt the support and push the lines behind it. you will need to somewhat bend the pipes tho. one of those hand held pipe benders works well.

could u go without that coil thing???
like just remove it and then put new hoses.

Going from what redintegra said, it seems pretty straight froward. I don’t see why you would want to remove and replace them with new lines.
I’ll take some pics while I’m installing mine, but I agree that some pics of Soon’s work would be appreciated.

soontobe2ndgen :gotpics: of the engine bay ? i wanted to see how you ran your i/c piping

90-91 bumper?

soontobe2ndGEN

what size is that FMIC?

sootobe2ndgen, you should make a howto thread describing exactly how you did what you did w/ lots of pics. i’m sure we would all GREATLY appreciate it. i know i sure would. not trying to put you on the spot or anything, i’m just saying it because you’re one of the few that have done this. show off your work, and help some people out in the process.

not the best angle…but heres a pic of mine. its a precision 600hp. significant cutting of support and bumper cover and removal of ps lines is necessary. but worth it IMO to have a nice big core, well, depending on boost levels.

/\ /\ /\ holy shit thats sexy

had 2 cut the hole bar inhalf

old school inazuma front lip !

[QUOTE=soontobe2ndGEN;1881372]ac lines, ac condensor, ps lines all in tack
bumper support still in there ect

[/QUOTE]

What size is that intercooler?
Fills up the grill perfectly!!

Painted black:

what would a 27x12x3 look like. i think its to tall but i want to see what you guys think

heres mine i put a bw style bodykit

and i also have a 100mm thick intercooler retaining ac and ps…

42 by 7 by 3 1/2

i have P/S but no A/C

everyones seen mine before…

How much did you have to trim off of the back side of that grill to make that work? any pics of the back of the bumper?