Austin,TX bi-weekly G2 meets

I’m getting my turbo out of a Sears Shop Vac, cost 56.99…

EATS DUST WITH THE BEST OF THEM!!!
lol

lol keep me posted on that project… so will your turbo not only give you boost, but vaccum up the roads

Hey, you know what they say “Keep Texas Clean”.

aight guys im going to be at the meet today but bad part is im selling my emaxx rc monster truck and the guy buying it is in houston so ive got to meet with his brother who is getting in austin around 2 so i will be there just dont know for how long

any of you guys want to buy a brandnew rear motor mount with prothane inscert ? its cheap cheap cheap

good meet the other day. i was stoked that i was able to go down to riverside and make it back north with enough time to kick it with you guys at sonic… hell maybe if we hold enough meets there they will give us a group discount on food…

Hell of a good meet & hot as hell too…
lets see how the car show meet turns out ah.

You guys can meet at my Sonic and I’ll give you a discount, but it’s kinda far.

i saw some of you guys snapping some shots. any one going to post them

Did somebody say discount? So where is this Sonic you speak of?

Your wish is my command:

BTW, I’ve udpated the 1st page with the new time and location of future meets. Please check it out.

oh shit we’re gettin more members, it’s lookin good guys.

i got nothing new with my car, was gonna get a new set of wheels but the trade fell through. I do have new front and rear “type R” style lips so i can’t wait for those.

looking like i’ll be moving to my apartment in austin on the 13th so i’ll be joining up with you guys soon

It’s in Dripping Springs-where is everyone located? It seems like most of you are north.

Dripping springs? Ouch! That’s way down there. But yeah, most of the guys are from up north. So how’s your g2 project going?

damn dude dripping springs. isnt that out by lockhart ? well it looks like im going to be getting a header since my turbo project wont be going on for awhile… im holding off on buying the car specific stuff till right before i install it. just incase i blow my motor. i dont know if i go with another b18a1 or just move on up to the eastside with a gsr

hey guys i want to mention this idea again. but since im going to be getting a header and hiflow within the next month or 2. id like to have a baseline dyno done to compare future upgrades. also to figure out the doller to horse power ratio. so maybe a group dyno or something. i could make some calls to shops looking for a dyno that would be open to use for group dynos on a satuday. . plus we all know the what our motors should do off the show room floor b18a1 is 130hp and 121foot pounds. if all of use would be interested in this it wouldnt cost 2 much for 2 to 3 runs for comparision. but it would be a meet that you could not miss. due to it would jack the cost up for everyone else…neways just putting it out there. if this doesnt happen. i will be going to a dyno and any one is welcome… the place i will be going if i can remember the name charges 45 for the first pull due to hooking up the car yadda yadda, and 15 a pull there after. and ive heard thats kinda cheap …

My project is going well. I got all the engine parts back from the shop last week and assembled/plasticgauged the crank and rods on sunday. Just need the head to be machined and get some misc parts and I’ll be ready to roll.

ok i have a question about headers… i dont want to spend 2 or 3 hunred on a header. so my question is if there is lets say a header on ebay for 125 its some knock off brand. but the pipes are the same size and shaped the same way as a dc or greddy header… is that all that matters ? or will the tone that it adds to my vrroom vrroom sound vary from maker to maker

Dudes, I got the new JC whitney catalog! It’s got alot of awsome s#it in it!

I’m going to bring it to tonights car show and to this coming meet.

Remember it’s at 1431 & Palmer, the home depo parking lot.

It’s not the sound that you should worry about. If it’s a knock off it’s probably not that great of quality. Which in turn could really fry your engine.

Hey guys, I’m planning on going to the junk yard today at around 2pm. I know it’s short notice but does anone wanna come? My A/C is acting up and need to get a blower resistor module and a fan relay. Maybe some other stuff too.