Central FL- My DB2 is Done n stuff for sale from it...

DA ALL DAY- Ill get you some pics of the bay and box tomorrow afternoon. As for the fuse box inside the cab was untouched.
2NDgentegracer- Im looking for $150 shipped for the cluster if DAallDay doesnt buy the whole thing off me
DASWAGG- nothing is broken excpet for the signal and the paint. Probably not going to ship the bumper because of its size
Onekraz3- I will also get good pics of the exhaust tomorrow afternoon and will qute you if DAallDay doesnt buy the chassis as it.
As for discounts…Thats why we post ads here to give great discounts to everybody! haha

R1

alright good deal, let us know.!

How much you looking for on the vtec moldings? You can email me @ michaelessila@gmail.com
Thanks!

[QUOTE=R1titan911;2246875]DA ALL DAY- Ill get you some pics of the bay and box tomorrow afternoon. As for the fuse box inside the cab was untouched.
2NDgentegracer- Im looking for $150 shipped for the cluster if DAallDay doesnt buy the whole thing off me
DASWAGG- nothing is broken excpet for the signal and the paint. Probably not going to ship the bumper because of its size
Onekraz3- I will also get good pics of the exhaust tomorrow afternoon and will qute you if DAallDay doesnt buy the chassis as it.
As for discounts…Thats why we post ads here to give great discounts to everybody! haha

R1[/QUOTE]

ok so are you for sure set on not shipping the bumper?? cuz i have a buddy thats from clear water and hes willing to pick it up on his way home on leave once we get back from afghan, but he wont b home til like march 9th… also NC has no good 92-93 bumpers at all so im looking all over for it to do my conversion, but like i said im not sure if your willing to hold it cuz i know some people they do money talks type deal… but if your willing to ship i might b able to pay for it depending if it aint that expensive ya know… but lmk what you wna do then… thanks in advance man.

do i still have dibs on the moldings how much shipped to 06052

LSjdmteg- are you wanting just the vtec moldings?

Here are more pics of yalls request-

Wires that were cut-

Fuse box still intact and untouched
I do have the ABS and P.S Resovoirs as seen in pics i just took them off thinking i was gona be able to repaint and shave the bay.
If i Start parting it out the shell is going to the yard if no one picks it up soon.
Ohh yea i have the title to.

R1

icu? a/c blower motor/resistor?

If they are 100% functionally working properly give me a price shipped to 32818

how much for axleback shipped to 98439

Onekraz3-Its going to be a min to get weight on the axleback and size to ship but ill get it for you.
CandeShop- The Blower/resistor is functioning perfectly… in my DA9. Swapped em out man sorry Jasper hasnt had air/heat in 5 years man had to do it.

Still waiting on the buyer to say if he wants the shell or not. Id hate to junk it but time is money n shes got to go. Probably would make more money parting it out ne ways. Hell i have a Bandsaw and a Metabo to cut up the shit i dont want, and i do work in Nuclear and power plants that have plenty of metal scrap bins haha!

R1

Hey bro, This is the guy with the black on black LS that met up with ya’ll last year. I remember you talking about getting this like it was yesterday and missed the news about it getting stolen. Really sorry for your loss. What number is yours? I am picking up a complete DB2 in a couple weeks. We should do another meet in March.

hey R1,

can you send me more pics of the rear muffler? If you’re shipping Im buying. email me directly at dziura m at h0tmail .

thanks
-Z

Sorry for the delay guys. In heavy communication with the guy who wants the whole thing. If it doesnt go through ill be parting every piece one by one. Thank you for your patients.

zman99- id love jack it up, get under there, set up some lighting, n get you a picture of every angle of the muffler, but it aint gona happen sir. You’ll just have to scroll up :slight_smile:
blacksqured- yea man sucks, click my username n check my started threads youll see what number she is. Id love to get to another meet but seems these meets you goto people jock your shit then jack your shit. So imma keep it low key n do my own thing from now on

R1

hey no need for every angle, jsut the rear tips. I’ve already seen the pics you posted :slight_smile:

Zman99- There arnt ne tips on the 2 outs of the muffler, just pipe. I went to use the chrome tips off my DA but one of the studs broke so i left them on the DA.

R1

Ed I’m selling mine too, good luck bro…

any word on the buyer who wants the whole thing?

Hey would you have the upper power steering bracket

Well the guy didnt come through for the shell so I willl be parting it out. Please be patient on quotes for shipped items because getting around to weights and size is tight with work and the kid. But stuff like the Vtec Moldings and cluster can go soon. MFR dash switchs ect. leme know what you need ill see what i have.
Thanks

R1

Did you throw it up on Craiglist yet? Too bad no one could rebuild it. Its always a shame to see one go.

If the map sensor works great how much shipped to so cal 93036?