Central FL- My DB2 is Done n stuff for sale from it...

I would like to buy the tan drivers side seat belt and the drivers side power window motor and regulator

Awesome I’ll check regularly to see if you get a quote on that catback take your time guy. I’ll be busy with suspension work =]

I wish you were local, I need that 92-93 bumper

iloveda9- If i new where the MAP sensor was id get it out to ya :slight_smile: im sure its in proper working order if its still there being the car ran flawless b4 it was jacked
bob441- Are you refering to the drivers side “Lap” belt because the auto shoulder belt is part of the seat in which i plan on selling as a whole unless its a civic guy who needs the seat.
Onekraz- Yea man gimmie some time to yank it out n make sure there are no holes and major rust in areas i cant get pics of. Ill keep you updated and GL with your suspension!

R1

battery tiedown?

Update!
Vtec Moldings removed! Perfect, even with clips still intact unbroken :slight_smile: – $75.00 Shipped

My Blades Center Caps from when i swapped for the Honda ones, Perfect! No Broken Tabs! $40.00 Shipped

Items are ObO, Local Drop offs are welcome.
Thanks
R1

CPTda9- No man no tie down haha, you of all people have seen the pics of the bay when i got it back.

I could custom fab you a super uber cool battery tie down if youd like…for a price :stuck_out_tongue:

R1

Hey man can u call me my brother is intrested in shellwhole shell wth all the parts 561 541 7122 .thanks

Also if yall are interested i can sell the OEM lip off the 92-93 bumper. Much easier to ship than the whole bumper itself.

R1

How much for the 92 93 front bumper shipped to 06824?

Im not shipping the entire bumper.

i have a verified paypal and i want the side moldings if you still have em…719-477-3124

Hey man so u still want to sell the shell ? Call me iam interested.561 541 7122.

Hooliganda9- Did you want all the side moldings or just the VTEC ones?
92gsr91gs- Yes i do want to sell the entire rolling chassis. I have not yet found a buyer for the GSR cluster or the VTEC moldings. It will have the entire Tan interior from my Jasper and also misc black parts that i had extra.

R1

You still have the vtec fender moldings?

1Slw4Dr- Yes i still have them

R1

Hey bro, would you sell me the whole passenger side door?
Also the front lip…

Call me

Mike

Man id cry if my gsr got ripped off. Your a strong man. Good luck with it all.

Call me so we talk about how much u want for it.

92gsr91gs i would go get it. I was the original interested buyer but i had now way to tow it back. Save it if you can because it will get crushed