Central FL- My DB2 is Done n stuff for sale from it...

driver side door handle plastic backing.the one with the screw in the middle of it when looking at the handle.if its black i would like it.let me know.

Sorry CptD i used the black ones for the tan-blk swap in Jasper. All Tan interior plastics are up for parts. Thanks

R1

Daallday-I would like to its for my brother hes got the $ .I already have an aztec green db2 all original unmolested.:slight_smile: The guy isnt calln me wth a price.Yo da allday call me.

Yea 92gsr91GS, Sorry i havnt called you ive been busy with work and the kid man hope you understand. Let me know if you are still interested and illl give you a call. Thank

r1

Have a gas cover?

how much for carpet and floor mats shipped to 78552

Tegfan- Yes there is a Gas cap 12 Bucks Shipped
teg-xsi-91- I used the Orginal GSR carpet and mats in my DA9 but i do have another full carpet i pulled from a GS at the yard, and non OEM mats that came with my Jasper. The Carpet needs to be steamed and depending on how good you steam it dye would set it off. Comes with backseat/hatch carpet to.

Everyone else all other parts are still availble for sale just make some offers.

R1

Its all good.yea call me anytime.

interested in the vtec moldings and cluster. Tax return came in so im ready to start buying parts lol

I meant fuel door. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Are the upper control arms still available? Also I need the piece that indicates hot/cool and fan speed behind the fan switch on the dash. Price shipped for both to 21060

wish you were closer. i live in miami and i need that 92-93 bumper. =(

92GSR92GS- I semi installed all the tan interior and it looks like a car again :slight_smile:
Turboteg- Yes there are upper C arms but im keeping it a rolling chassis to let someone make her a project
element- Furthest i can travel is Orlando on a weekend or Ft myers when i head to my father inlaws house

Thanks Yall
R1

fuel door? White ? No rust?

hey bro im in central fl im interested in the vtec moldings and spoiler how much? text me 407-346-8015

i need that rubber boot around the shifter in the pic manathegreat@ aim dot com

titan, what shape are the top door window moldings in and also bottom quarter panel moldings? I’s like them if you’re willing to pull and sell them.

Still have the gsr wing?

91_LS_Special- Yes i still have it.
Man A- No i dont have thde little rubber boot under the main boot.
TegFan- Yes White Fuel Door no rust

Okay awesome, are you willing to ship that item and would it be easy to get it to work with a non v-tec model?