CT 91 LS:S Part Out 1 Pieces, limited edition interior, whole car needs to go!

Ok sounds good, sorry I misread your last post, sounds good though keep me posted

Headlights? Email me pictures
emerson6748@gmail.com
thanks

[QUOTE=Swhangin;2248399]Headlights? Email me pictures
emerson6748@gmail.com
thanks[/QUOTE]

Picture are posted if you need more I guess I can take some different angles

No thanks man, Ive bought em here locally for $20 for the 50/50s and $30 for the Orange. All i really need is the driver side so ill just wait or look in the yard for one

Thanks again
R1

how much for steering wheel shipped to 98042?

I will give you 150 this weekend for the 1 pieces without the harness and aftermarket bulbs

Please don’t lowball me on two different sites it’s just not cool.

Not sure what the leather wrapped ones go for shoot me an offer can’t sell it for at least a week though cause need to steer the car in and out of garage

Bump it

Up lights pending

If map sensor works great o much shipped to socal 93036?

Do you have an ABS-equipped driver side rear lower control arm? I also need both sides of the front upper control arm. Are the balljoints of the front upper control arms still in good condition? Are the parts pretty rusty or are they clean? I’m going to need them shipped to California 91205.

How much for the koni/gc suspension shiped to 91744?

throw me an offer shipping will prob be like 5-10 depending what flat rate box it fits into

ball joints are probably fine not sure if i’m gonna take it apart that much though or just sell the front spindles whole, car is also non-abs so no luck on the sensor.

gotta pull it and get a better idea of the weight before i’d quote you not sure what shipping is gonna cost.

How much for front crossmember under radiator with radius arms? I live in ma ill pick it up. Or shipped to 01901.

what do these go for shoot me an offer would be best if you could pick it up since its pretty solid and probably would be expensive to ship it.

Do u have the bracket that attaches on the shift boot and clips on the center console???

Map Light? Shipped to 11372?

Sold it last week sorry

$20 shipped? Your talking the one near the windshield right?

Bump hoping to get motor and suspension pulled tomorrow have updated pics of suspension soon