CT 91 LS:S Part Out 1 Pieces, limited edition interior, whole car needs to go!

willing to sell the heater plug? i deleted my ac and i want a heater switch with no ac on it.
and driver side handle plastic backing.

u still got the 1 pieces?

[QUOTE=captainda9;2249965]willing to sell the heater plug? i deleted my ac and i want a heater switch with no ac on it.
and driver side handle plastic backing.[/QUOTE]

yeah i can do these two like $12 shipped?

yeah i still got em 250 + shipping

bump come on people help me on to my next project start throwing me offers i know people need little pieces cheap

i can pp you 10 today.let me know.send pics of the driver side handle backing just so i know were talkin about the same piece.thanks low.
and if u have any ‘‘blank’’ plugs.where cruise or sunroof switch would be but its blank.if u have any i would like those too.

[QUOTE=captainda9;2250246]i can pp you 10 today.let me know.send pics of the driver side handle backing just so i know were talkin about the same piece.thanks low.
and if u have any ‘‘blank’’ plugs.where cruise or sunroof switch would be but its blank.if u have any i would like those too.[/QUOTE]

are you talking inside or outside handle? i can probably do 10 prob cost me 4 for shipping haha

man i want those 1 pieces, can i send u half tomorrow and then the rest on thursday when i get paid? im in the army and dont get paid till thursday…

the black plastic that around the ‘‘lock’’. driver side only though.

Shoot me an email

yeah I got that piece

email sent

Lights pending
front spindles/rear trailing arms pending

car will be gone in about a week anything obscure you need let me know gonna strip off most of the useful stuff but not taking every little piece off unless someone needs it.

i would like that peice and the heater knob.if both are in good shape ill take your word no pics necc.where can i send the $10 to?

widebody_civic at hotmail.com is my paypal can get those sent out tomorrow if the weather isn’t too bad. supposed to get a good storm.

Money sent.As gift.Thanks Gary,ship when you can.

Should be able to get it out today just gotta get a little envelope for it

motors all disconnected just gotta pull it out tomorrow decided i’m gonna cut the shell into manageable pieces and bring to a scrap yard rather than just giving it to a junkyard for free, should be a fun weekend lol cutting my buddies totaled SI up too.

do u still have the 1 piece headlights???

he wont after about 2am they are mine :slight_smile:

money sent for the 1 pieces, cant wait to install