Damn Passenger side water leaks!! 56k no no

First serious rains of the winter this weekend…passenger carpet? DRY as the Sahara! :rockon:

how far are you from los angeles?

Very nice write up, I did all the boots also and still have a leak. I will be looking into these spots now.

Please excuse my stupidity, but what is this cowl you are talking about? Im assuming its on the outside, and what do i need to do to take it off, i have this same problem, and i figure if i just take off that cowl thing, then i can just silicone all those white clips, and then hopefully no more leaks :slight_smile:

I am 100% sure silicone does NOT work…but go ahead and waste your time if you want.

What would you suggest doing then?

Replacing the plugs, like the thread says to. Did you even read it?

yeah i read the damn thread, but if all the plugs do is plug the holes, im pretty sure silicone does the same exact fricken thing

Ya know you can take your fucking attitude somewhere else. My ex insisted the same fucking thing to me so we tore apart the cowl and silicone’d the fuck out of it. Guess what? IT STILL FUCKING LEAKS!!! But you know I think you should go waste your time and do it, you deserve it.

LOL HAHAHA and im the one with the attitude, i was looking for another suggestion from you, and you have to be a dick about it lol, so thanks anyways for your help

Don’t worry, Bicardi likes to give out info that is wrong. Yes you can silicone it (you just gotta know what the fuck your doing). I did mine over 2 years ago and it held up fine. Just make sure you use some indoor/outdoor stuff, or some stuff used on bathtubs/sinks. Or you can also use the windshield urathane adhesive which is a lot better. Just make sure you give the area on the car and the plastic cowl where you silicone a light sanding so the silicone adheres better. And make sure you clean the area too with some simple geen to remove any grease/oils and then windex.

Thankyou Man, You proved my point for me lol

Oh by the way, i did the silicone, and it rained today, GUESS WHAT? THE FLOOR IS DRY!!

LOL let me know how that holds up. I was only speaking from EXPERIENCE

Experience huh? Then you should state that and not tell him something else.

wtf are you talking about…I made that quite clear

Yep sounds clear to me.

DATEGGY39,
WTF were you thinking? Can’t you read between the lines??? It’s so clear.

[QUOTE=JDM1nt2B;1990813]Yep sounds clear to me.

DATEGGY39,
WTF were you thinking? Can’t you read between the lines??? It’s so clear.[/QUOTE]

LOL I KNOW RIGHT?!?! What the HELL was i thinking??

Are you both retards? What else does “100%” mean?

NOW NOW, no need for the harsh words