G2IC Turbo Guide

ya thats fine but i would run another can from the valve cover to the turbo inlet instead of a breather. you should post this in the breather thread instead.

and if ur wondering part numbers for the freeze plug adaptors that endyn modifies for their kits…you can get them at honda:
11107-pk2-003 for the adaptor
12207-634-300 for the washer

breather thread?..i saw one but didnt think it would be appropriate. =)

:read: wow you did your research :bowdown:

i’d give you my ex-girlfriend but that might be counter-prductive. that is the absolute best guide ever, pretty soon i’ll be running this setup :up: if i balnce evrything what will be my redline with 0.5 BAR??

how to read a compressor map http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=142398

supercharger vs turbo http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29398

detonation http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29797

i have an other question is buying replacement cyliders made of titanium better than some good sleeves for boosting 10 psi @ a 10:1 compression ratio? i also plan to put a big fluidyne, better valve train, areas pistons and a better bottom end with a half galon of alcohol in every tank to avoid pre-ignition, and better fuel delivery. i hope i dont kill myself, but i love power. :drool: :burnout:

who is making Ti sleeves? unless its coated i dont think its a good idea.

Titanium heats up faster than steel.
Titanium, being a poor conductor, will tend to retain the heat being generated in the specific area being worked. Therefore, it is easy to quickly overheat that specific area which causes work-hardening.
Alloyed Titanium is very abrasion resistant.
Titanium has a fairly low modulus of elasticity. This gives titanium its “springiness” property. This, in turn, causes titanium to “chatter”, which causes tooling to break if not fixtured correctly.
Titanium has a tendency to gall.

He is right, titanium has a tendancy to gall due to its coefficiant of friction. It has a particular affinity for adherence to other metals. This causes a built up edge on the rake of the cutter being used. The built up edge is a build up of titanium on the cutting face of the tool and it breaks off and reforms in rapid succession, leaving a poor surface finish on the part being formed. The high friction of the titanium traveling up the rake also makes it heat up faster than other metals, and must be combatted with agressive use of lubricants to prolong the life of your tooling.

Haberdasher i hope you dont mind i added a note to your first post. probably organize a whole new thread later or something if need be…

If you do all that stuff that you just listed, and only run 10 pounds of boost, you’ll be wasting your money. You can run 10 psi on the stock motor just fine.

:up:

Herron

Awsome Job

very nicely done…I learned a lot and thank you for putting that guide together!

holy shysta dude, you tha man.

EXTREMLY NICE WORK, well done …

I am having trouble finding “Maximum Boost: Design, Testing, and Installing Turbocharger Systems”. Anyone have a link?

$23.07 shipped. wow you guys are lucky. save 11 bucks.

Ordered. Score. Hope it’s worth it.

:up: