H22 in a G2

pics guys!!!

sorry didnt have camera for very long hahaha…
+++++oh yeah… tried editing this thing to show pics… just keep refreshing guys… i think the imagestation thing is sorta farked or something… but refresh it untill u see the pics…

well its almost done… after 3 months of absolute mayhem… its almost finished… wiring decided to pay auto electrician to wire it up… cos im sick of catching da bus to work hahahaha so yeah rather get it dun as quik as possible… hehe … so yeah should be on the road in the next few weeks… so stay tuend ppl… will post some times up… cos gonna take it to the 1/4 heheeh

edit: fixed it himself

:up:

hahaha bottom one is stuffed now

i give it up… just goto the image station… sorry guys

its not u… everyone is having these probs. I think its cuz of bandwith tho

OMFG!!! its been 3 months and a bit… and yes hte project is drawing to a close… my car should be finished in the next week… hopefully… and i must say… its been a saga… all respect for my predecessers who have done this conversion namely TOMMY and Rick… you guys know who u are… who has been a great help…and for those who have completed this on there own at home… its been a biatch but almost there hahahaha… still under budget and almost on the road… all thats left is a bit of wiring and cleaning it up and putting in new radiator fan and i think thats it… so yeah… will post some pics and hopefully a video of it… maybe some time slips too if i can afford a run hehehe… anyways… hope its all worth it when im done… peace out… and may God help you if u thinking bout this conversion… hahaha

Its no walk in the park but the cool people have h22 s LOL!

Well I’m convinced, I’m gettin an H22. Got a hook up doin it for $6500 candian with the tranny and install… is this a good price? Wish I could do it on my own but I’m a lazy bastard and not up for that much work:tsk:

Originally posted by BLuE_By_YoU
Well I’m convinced, I’m gettin an H22. Got a hook up doin it for $6500 candian with the tranny and install… is this a good price? Wish I could do it on my own but I’m a lazy bastard and not up for that much work:tsk:

thats a big too much…dont waste ur money

Hey guys sorry havent been on much but just finished moving houses and got net reinstalled… heres my 2 cents worth for on the h22 … all i can say… its awesome… h22 is the best thing u can do… reliable and good power… for ur info i can break traction in 3rd :smiley: wooooohooooooooooooo thats if i keep it in vtec hahahahaha… the torque is mad… and as for handling same sorta sh!t not much dif… how ever i feel the brakes are a bit weak… purely cos u drive it harder with the h22… hehe but as tommy said… only a 1337 few have the h22 hahahaahha

hes the finished heheeh havent had time to sort out the other pics yet heeh

goin h22…motors…mounts…driveshafts…shiftbox…an clutch all paid for…jus waitin on more money for the standalone…wish i could do it my self…can’t wait…should be done in a month or 2…

$6500 complete??..ecu…motor…tranny…and install…i got motor…ecu…tranny for $2500 can…

a month or 2? well ur lucky man… took me 4 :frowning: thought i was gonna beat tommy but no way in hell… haha fair bit of custom work…plus mine was auto so a bit more modification nee :up: ded

motor came in on tuesday…waitin for the jamaicans to come in an measure for the engine mounts…clutch is comin tomorrow…hopefully it’ll be done by May…I hopee :vomit: i’ll post pics up soon…maaan can’t wait…drivin a slow ass P5 around…

Hey guys I have a 91 and Iam putting in a 96 gsr, but i have the obd 0 wiring harness and i need to go obd 1 how can i get a conversion kit for this and if i can where do i get one. I need this done asap i have a mustange GT to beat

in teg tips there is a wiring guide that helps… not to hard man… just goto cut and match hahahaha pain in the ass but not rocket science

hey guys do any of u know how to convert from a cable tranny to a hydrolic tranny or if there is a conversion kit out there for it?

yeah there is… talk to tommy for one or i think hasport make one now too… but go hydraulic man… haha lil bit more custome work but at least the system is how it was designed… hehe no problems then…

sweet thanks man and i almost got my supercharger set up ready to. Hehe gonna go smoke some v8 ass now. :auto:
oh by the way who is tommy?